nyc

Finally we stopped in NYC, for a three day break.

Calum promised to take me to Central Park, and we're leaving right now.

"You all ready?" He asked me as we left the hotel.

I nodded, holding up the room key, tied around my neck.

"Boys, we're going on an adventure!" I screamed, before slamming the door and walking out with Calum.

"We should walk there, it's not to far," he told me, as we stepped on to the sidewalk.

I agreed, "but only if you give me a piggy back ride."

"Deal," he laughed, and I hopped on his back, earning stares from the other people.

We just laughed, and presumed to make a nuincence of ourselves, by running and bumping into people.

We dance around Central Park, jumping on benches and posing for the papparazzi, instead of blocking them out.

Calum laughed in amusement as I struck a pose, and imatated me, falling over in the process. "You're really good at handling this, and not running away from me. "Who could run away from such a cuddly teddy bear?" I tease him pinching his cheeks, and ruffling his hair.

He blushes, and fixes it, continuing to waltz me around.

About half an hour later, we somehow ended up on the swing set, side by side like we're six again.

"This has been fun and all, but I'm starving," he says, and hugs his stomach for emphasis.

"Me too," I exclaim, grabbing his hand and dragging him away.

We end up in a cute little deli, and getting interestingly named sandwiches.

Mine was called, "sex on bread," and calums was called, "tomato and lube on rye."

It was a very sexual deli, called, "Better than sex," no kidding.

After that, we managed to hail a cab to a quaint little ice cream shop.

"Oh young love is so cute," the old lady in charge tells us as we pay for out ice cream.

We both blush, and I tell her, "oh, we're not a couple," she just winks and gives us our ice cream on the house.

I giggle, and pull Calum out of the ice cream shop, licking our cones as we walk back.

I open the door of my hotel room, in a good mood, until I see he events unfolding before me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

dun dun dun

more info on what's happening in the next chapter