back in high school

Back in high school, Luke and I were best friends.

In year ten, I slept with Michael, and Luke was furious, even though we weren't dating.

In year eleven, I locked them in a room until they worked out their problems.

Now, they're in a band, and are touring with one direction.

I guess you could say, they have me to thank.

• Flashback •

"Please Luke, for me?" I pleaded, pulling a puppy dog face, I knew he couldn't resist.

"Fine, fine, anything for you," he muttered, obviously defeated.

"C'mon, hurry up, we're gonna be late to Michael's house" I said, dragging him to my car.

And so formed 5 Seconds of Summer.

The fans should be thankful that I made Luke come to the first band practice.

• End of Flashback •

I sighed fondly at the memory, remembering the good old days, when we were just 5 crazy teens trying to be noticed.

I'm glad. I'm truly glad that they made it.

I just wish they hadn't left me behind.

They had very right to, though.

I broke Luke's heart.

More like ripped it out of his chest, and stomped on it with the combat boots he got me for our sixteenth birthday.

I guess I deserved it anyways.

Ashton and I still talk every once in a while, and Calum and I text each other all the time.

Michael still refuses to speak to me, and he and Luke have grown really close since they went on tour.

Now, I regret every single thing I said that one night, and if I could turn back time, I would.

Maybe I wouldn't have broken Luke's heart.

By trying to protect Luke, I singlehandedly crushed him.

But he kept the notebook, and my scarf, and my beanie.

So maybe there's still hope.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH look, she updated

damn.

i'm getting attached to this story.

whoops.