Chapter 1.

You can follow me on Twitter! :)

https://twitter.com/jLolaAlexandria or click the external link ----------->

For my friend. :) thank you. ^__^

-- 

DYLAN’S POV

I was silent, and the only part of me that seemed to be working was my eyes. Tinitigan ko lang siya but the rest of me was left suspended and waiting.

I couldn’t remember her name pero alam niya ang pangalan ko.. Hindi dahil sa sikat ako. “Get me down this road.. then get.. out of my life!” she said between gritted teeth.

Another contraction occurred.

She was sobbing loudly. I don’t know how to comfort her. We both needed comfort. Hindi ko alam kung anong choice of words ang dapat na sabihin ko sa kanya para kumalma siya. I began to sing. Softly. At the top of her head. Humihina na ang pag-iyak niya nang ma-realize ko kung anong kanta ang napili ko.. It was not one of my greatest hits.. It was the song that my mom used to sing when I was little before she died.

As soon as she calmed down, I managed to get to the driver’s seat. “Nasan ang asawa mo?Di’ba dapat kasama mo siya?” tanong ko sa kanya habang ini-start ang sasakyan.

“BASTARD!” sigaw niya. So it was like that. I was not surprised. Sikat ang mga lalaki sa pang-iiwan ng mga babae na nabubuntis nila ng hindi inaasahan. Pero malakas ang kutob ko.

“Look, don’t you worry, I’ll stay with you if you want.. I’m going to make sure you’re fine.” sabi ko sa kanya.

“I don’t need you! Just get me to the hospital at wag na wag ka ng magpapakita sa’kin kahit kailan!!!” sigaw niya.

“Is this my baby?” mahinang tanong ko. Kanina pa pumasok sa isip ko to, simula pa lang nang Makita ko ang mukha niya.

“Not.. in a.. million.. years!”

But I know the truth.. The child this woman is carrying belongs to me, as surely as this woman belonged to me for one magical night the previous year.

I remembered that night as clearly as if it was yesterday.. I wondered if she is remembering it too..

CHLOE’S POV

September of last year

“Ano sa tingin mo? Ok na ba ‘tong blue para suotin ko mamaya?” I asked my bestfriend Kate as I held up two dresses for her to examine.

Umiling siya. “Yung red ang isuot mo. Sexier. Tapos ilugay mo yang buhok mo.”

“I’m not supposed to be sexy, I’m supposed to be professional. I’m representing the magazine and I’m trying to get Dylan Caine to give me an interview, not a back rub.” I rolled my eyes.