kimmy's profile

(faceclaim: rena from pristin)

Stage name: Kimmy

Birth name: Choi Minhyo

English name: Kimberly Choi

Position: Leader, Lead Rapper, Sub-vocalist

Birthday: January 30, 1994

Zodiac Sign: Aquarius

Nationality: American

Birthplace: Los Angeles, California

Height: 162.5 cm (5'4")

Weight: 49 kg (108 lbs)

Kimmy Facts

- She's been a trainee for 5 years.

- One of specialties is writing, so she writes the group's songs. She's been writing stories since she was 13; at that time she wrote fanfictions and some stories she came up with.

- One of her biggest fears is disappointing her fans (and clowns).

- Kimmy's favorite food is Eggrolls.

- She likes very bad, cheesy puns, pretty scenery, and having time to herself.

- Kimmy and Minchan were friends before they were trainees.

- She gave every single member their own nicknames.

- Her favorite colors are pastel blue, maroon, lilac, and rose gold.

- She's a huge fan of Amber ( f(x)), Chanyeol (EXO), Bae Jinyoung (Wanna One), and Johnny (NCT 127).

- Personality: Kimmy likes to joke around with the other members and tease them. When one of the members are hurt, she tries her best to cheer them up by listening and giving lots of hugs. She's very compassionate towards the other members. Although, she does beat herself up sometimes, saying mean things about herself that could make her cry. She can become very frustrated easily when doing something that's difficult for her.

- When frustrated, she remains quiet until she has access to her bed to nap.

Kimmy's ideal type:

" Someone that's cute with a sense of humor. If he can cook, than I hit the jackpot."