after the concert

one by one the girls piled into the car while fans screamed lat them behind them. the concert was an absolute success. no one tripped, no voices cracked, everything was on point. the girls were tuckered out.

" well," kimmy finally spoke, " great job everyone! i'm so proud of all you. "

" eunji did trip at one point." taesung butted in. eunji shot a look at her sister, " tripped?"

" yeah tripped, you messed up a little bit."

" when?"

" when we had to the dance break when the beat dropped. i saw in the corner of my that you had trouble."

" no i didn't. i know that choreography like the back of my hand, taesung. i even asked yeonhee to teach me the dance over and over again until i got it perfectly."

" apparently you didn't have enough lessons because you tripped."

" why are you even worried about me? worry about yourself for once."

" i have the choreo down, i'm just making sure everyone's in place at the right time."

" i don't think  it's your job to do that. kimmy is our leader, she watches out for us."

" oh, so i'm not allowed to look out for my own sister?!"

" no, that's not what i meant taesung. i meant kimmy looks after us both personally and in our work. you do look after all of us personally, but bighit chose kimmy as our leader. not you."

" i'm saying that i want to be the leader. i'm saying-" taesung started but was interrupted by kimmy, " alright, that's enough you guys. we don't want an explosion in the car." the sisters shot glares at each other. the car was silent for a second. yeonhee pulled out her phone to take some selca. kimmy noticed.

" hey, sweetie, can i take some with you?" kimmy asked, scooting towards her. yeonhee smiled at her, " yeah sure." their first one was silly; yeonhee and kimmy had their eyes crossed with their cheeks puffed out. the second one, yeonhee wanted to make a video with yeonhee. kimmy reached for yeonhee's cheek for a kiss. yeonhee giggled when her lips touched her cheek. yeonhee wanted to take selca with everyone. she looked over to minchan, who was scrolling through twitter.

" minchannn. do you wanna take some selca with me?" yeonhee asked as she flashed her a smile. minchan didn't look up from her phone, " sure, give me a sec." minchan finished looking through her twitter and scooted towards yeonhee. the first one they took, they had filters. yeonhee had a glittery mouse and minchan had a glittery kitten. they made funny faces together. now it was eunji's turn. eunji rested her head on yeonhee's shoulder and smiled. for taesung's selca, the girls both put up heart signs for the fans. 

it was quite a long car ride home. minchan started to drift off. kimmy saw that she nodded off. " hey sleeping beauty, do you want to sleeping on my shoulder?" kimmy questioned. minchan instantly nodded. kimmy took off her jacket for minchan's blanket. minchan snuggled up on kimmy's shoulder, with a slight smile. her shirt material was surprisingly soft like a pillow. minchan's lids started to close up. kimmy softly put her head ontop of minchan's and started to nap.

finally, the girls made it to their dorms. eunji woke up minchan and kimmy. the girls dragged their tired bodies to their dorm door. kimmy promised in the morning that she'll drive the girls out for some shopping and lunch. everyone was excited tomorrow. all the girls went in their rooms and plopped down on their beds.

tonight was amazing.