out in town

kimmy heard the melody of her alarm. she fumbled to grab her phone off the night stand. she strained her eyes to read the time; it was 6 am. she swiped her screen and typed in her pin code. kimmy sat up straight and texted their manager to ask schedule their photoshoot to tomorrow. he happily agreed. kimmy scratched her head  following with a yawn. might as well get the other members up. kimmy shuffled to the next door room and opened the door. kimmy's room was next to yeonhee and minchan's room, so she could hear jay park blaring from next door. she hesitated to wake up minchan. instead, kimmy tapped on yeonhee's shoulder.

" yeonheeee~" kimmy whispered. yeonhee didn't budge. kimmy huffed; she could feel eunji's struggle getting her up in the mornings. should she get eunji? no, kimmy has an idea. kimmy kneeled on the bed and leaned into her ear.

" yeonhee, jay park is here to ask you on the date."

yeonhee instantly shot up," what?! where?!"

" just kidding. i said that to get you up." yeonhee looked upset; she placed her head back on the pillow. her dream of dating jay park were crushed. " well, at least you're up to wake up minchan." yeonhee shot her a look, she shook her head. 

" i'm too scared to, kimmy. don't let me die today."

" yeonhee, you're overreacting. i will be here to back you up if she starts to attack." yeonhee climbed out of the bottom bunk. standing on her tippy toes, she lightly shook minchan.  no movement.  yeonhee shook her once more, "...minchan? you awake? " minchan started to fidget; she rose up and glared at yeonhee.

"why'd you wake me up?"

"kimmy said she's taking us out in seoul remember?"

"oh yeah..." minchan spoke in a raspy tone. she scratched her head. yeonhee sighed in relief; she was still alive. minchan climbed own the wooden steps. kimmy left the room and knocked on the door across the hallway. she pressed her on the door and heard faint sound of music. kimmy knocked on the door. "come in!~" taesung chirped. kimmy opened the door and smiled.

eunji and taesung were up and dressed. kimmy strolled on in.

"well don't you both look pretty this morning? how long you two been up?" kimmy asked

"we've been up for about twenty five minutes." eunji responded. taesung scrolled through twitter; she moved her eyes towards kimmy. scanning her with her eyes, she tried to hold in her giggles.

"you're hair looks like a birds nest."

"yeah..i know, taesung. i tried brushing through it but it's tangled back there. i'm just going to wrap it in a bun or something."

taesung shruged her shoulders. kimmy left the room and went into hers. she looked into her mirror as she winced at her appearance. yikes. kimmy looked at her waist with confusion. did she get bigger? she was dieting, how can she possibly gotten bigger? she shrugged and slid her shirt off. 

after she "dolled" herself up, she walked out the door. the other members were waiting for her in the kitchen. "okay i'm ready. " kimmy beamed. eunji scanned kimmy's outfit. "hey, is that my shirt?" kimmy looked down.

"oh, is it? sorry. want me to give it back?"

"no, no. keep it. it looks good on you." eunji smiled as she said that. kimmy felt flustered, "t-thanks jiji."

their manager decided to be their personal driver today. the girls piled up in the van and took off. the members talked amongst themselves.

"so," minchan started,"i heard that we have our first interview on after school club." kimmy nodded,"yeah we have it in a few days. i'm kind of nervous about it..." eunji tilted her head,"why?"

"what if people won't like me?"

"kimmy," minchan said in a soft tone,"everyone will love you, okay? and if they don't...i'll punch them for you." kimmy giggled as she playfully pushed minchan. "you're so silly.." kimmy muttered. the van came to a stop. they arrived at this japanese restaurant. the atmosphere was very adorable. the outside had pastel pink brick and sakura flowers stickers on the door. the members stepped out the cars. when they walked inside the restaurant, they got hit with the smell of salmon. a waiter came up to them and sat them down. kimmy took her hat and jacket off. as they were reading their menus, a mother and her daughters walked up to the table. 

" excuse me, sorry to bother you, but my daughters love your music." the mother spoke. two young girls hid behind their mother. one looked about thirteen and the other five. all the members waved that them.

"what's their names?" kimmy asked their mother. she placed her hand on the older's head, " this is itsumi. she told me that her favorite member is kimmy. are you kimmy?" kimmy nodded her head with a grin. she stepped out of the booth. kimmy crouched down to the girl's level with a smile. 

" hello itsumi! don't be shy.."

itsumi stepped out from behind her mother. kimmy giggled.

"...h-hi..."

"so how's your day?"

"my day is good..today is my birthday." itsumi muttered. kimmy gasped,"your birthday?? happy birthday, itsumi!" kimmy turned to the girls,"should we sing happy birthday to itsumi?" the other's happily agreed. she turned back to itsumi,"would you like that?" itsumi nodded eagerly. kimmy counted it off, "one, two, three!" the girls sang the birthday song as best as they could. itsumi started to stuffle. after the song was over, itsumi started to cry. kimmy felt her heart broke.

"no, no please don't cry." kimmy whispered softly as she whipped away her tears. kimmy gave her a big, warming hug. itsumi smiled at her. the mother pushed her other daughter. " and this is kotori! she's five and she told me that she loves yeonhee." yeonhee popped her head up. she beamed at the little girl.

"hey kotori! you're so adorable!" yeonhee chirped. kotori muttered a small 'thank you'. yeonhee and the others shared an awe. she was so shy and it was so cute!

"so, kotori, what do you want to be when you grow up?"

"i...i wanna be a dancer just like you."

"oooo...why don't you show me some moves?" yeonhee asked. the little girl looked at her mother and she nodded. kotori began to dance the choreography for their song 'innocent'. yeonhee and the others were amazed; she danced very well for a little girl. yeonhee decided to join in. kotori and yeonhee shared a smile. after the mini dance duo were finished, the girls took photos with all the members and left.