minchan's profile

(faceclaim: chungha)

Stage name: Minchan

Birth name: Tsai Mei-ling (legally changed her name to Kwon Minchan)

Nicknames:  My little Bookworm, Sleeping Beauty (given by Kimmy)

Position:  Main Rapper, Sub dancer, Vocalist

Birthday: December 26, 1997

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Nationality: Taiwanese

Birthplace: Taipei ,Taiwan

Height: 161 cm (5'3")

Weight: 44 kg (97 lbs)

Minchan Facts

- She was a trainee for 4 years.

- She moved to Daegu, South Korea when she was 7.

- Minchan and Kimmy were friends before they were trainees. She and Kimmy went to elementary and middle school together.

- Kimmy is jealous of her body.

- She is very talented at painting/drawing. When she younger, she wanted to be a painter just like Lee Shih-chiao (a Taiwanese painter). 

- Suga from BTS inspired her dream to be a rapper.

- She dropped out of highschool to become a trainee.

- When she was in middle school, she always had her nose in a book. Kimmy used to pick on her about it.

- Her all time favorite color is black.

- Personality: Minchan is sweet n' sassy. If you aggravate her, she will not hesitate to be a savage. But, she is a sweetheart if you don't make her angry. Like Eunji, Minchan is very intelligent; her best subject was algebra back in middle school. She helps Kimmy with writing because of her creative mind. Minchan does tend to sleep because she has a habit of staying up late (that's where the nickname Sleepy Beauty came from). She gets very cranky if you wake her up too early. Overall, she's just the sweetest, most caring person you'll meet.

- She personally knows Lay from EXO and loves his work. 

- Her mother is her #1 stan.

Minchan's ideal type

"Someone who is equally intelligent as me with a sense of humor. And he has to take naps with me. All the time."