yeonhee's profile

(faceclaim: lisa from blackpink)

Stage name: Yeonhee

Birth name: Park Yeonhee

Nicknames: Honey Bunny, Selca Queen, Sweetie (given by Kimmy)

Position: Main dancer, Lead rapper, Vocalist

Birthday: January 17, 1998

Zodiac Sign: Capricorn

Nationality: Korean

Birthplace: Seoul, South Korea

Height: 167 cm (5'6")

Weight: 46 kg (101 lbs.)

Yeonhee Facts

- She's been a trainee for 2 years.

- She's been friends with Eunji since they were trainees.

- Kimmy said, "If I were boy, I would date Yeonhee because she's so cute and hilarious."

- She likes to show the other members internet memes.

- Yeonhee danced to BTS Fire in her audition tape.

- She hangs around Kimmy a lot.

- She's roommates with Minchan.

- She can do a very accurate impression of Twice's Momo.

- Her favorite color is white and black.

- Eunji and Yeonhee both have a love for V from BTS. 

- When she was 3, she started to develop her love of dancing from watching her favorite bands preform on stage. She begged her father to let her sign up for dancing lessons. He wanted to support her, so he agreed. She started out with ballet classes then escalated to street dancing.

- J-hope from BTS is one of her dancing inspirations. She hopes she can collab with him one day.

- She choreographs all the dances of Q-UEEN.

- Personality: Yeonhee is anti social and sarcastic, but she does have a sweet side. When one of the members want to go  somewhere, she's very stubborn and refuses to leave her room. She is very creative and talented; she does tend to think down upon herself. Saying that she isn't as talented as the members think. But, the other members prove her wrong every single time. She's very caring and gets very emotional at concerts  sometimes. Despite her flaws, the members love her.

- She calls Kimmy adorable all the time. Kimmy denies it.

- She loves to get on social media and interact with fans.

- Yeonhee made a group chat so she talk to the members more.

Yeonhee's ideal type;

" I want someone to enjoy my internet memes and get my sense of humor. I want him to be sweet and pure but still is attractive." (such as V from BTS).