first concert

eunji rose from her bed, stretching her arms. she checked the time on her phone. 7:00 a.m. she cautiously climbed down from the bunk beds and shook taesung . 

" taesung, taesunnnng ..." eunji whispered softly. taesung grunted. eunji huffed in return. grabbing the pillow under her head, eunji wacked her with it.

" owwwwwwwwww...", taesung whined, " why did you do that?"

" today's the big day!"

" what are you talking about?"

" today is our first concert. we're going to perform songs from our mini album."

" oh yeah, right."

" so...get your butt up so we can get ready."

" fineee..but you're waking up minchan." taesung grunted. she knocked her head on the bunk bed while getting up. eunji couldn't help but giggle. eunji opened the door to yeonhee and minchan's room. minchan was already awake, playing on her phone of course. eunji sighed in relief. she really didn't want to be dead today. " i'm surprised that you're up this early. what happened?" eunji asked. " i slept really early last night which is a surprise to me and you. i was so exhausted from practicing." minchan answered. eunji understood that. she shook yeonhee awake.

" yeonheee. time to get up." eunji chirped. yeonhee didn't respond. eunji shook her again. yeonhee opened her eyes, slowly. eunji smiled at her, " morning!~"

" mmmmm..what time is it?"

" uhh..it's 7:15 a.m. right now." yeonhee pulled the cover on her. eunji rolled he eyes, yanking the covers off. yeonhee whined and finally gave in and dragged her tired body to the bathroom to get washed up.  eunji felt accomplished. taesung and kimmy walked out of her room together. the other members made their way to the kitchen.

" morning everyone." kimmy said, opening the fridge. "morning." everyone responded.

" so, kimmy, are you ready for our concert today?" kimmy paused, holding a chinese takeout box. " c-concert? i thought our concert was months away. " kimmy studdered.

" no..it's today. "

" oh no.." kimmy placed her head on the fridge door. 

" what's wrong? "

" it's nothing..i'm just going to uhh. i'm going to go on vlive and remind everyone about it." kimmy left the room, rather quickly. taesung and the other members exchanged looks.

later in kimmy's room

kimmy jabbed at the cold food. she glanced at her phone and flashed a smile. she started a vlive a few minutes ago and a bunch of people where watching.

" annyeong!~" kimmy chirped. she waved at everyone who was watching. she began to scan the comments. she read one out loud, " do we have a concert today? yes. in fact that's why i started this vlive." kimmy said, smiling. yeonhee walked in the room.

" hey kimmy, can i borrow your bts sweater? "

kimmy looked away from her phone, " sure honey bunny."

" thanks, you're the best!" kimmy giggled and went back to her phone. some of the fans recognized yeonhee's voice and demanded to see her.

" oh...you guys wanna see yeonhee?"

kimmy sighed, heartbroken," okay.." yeonhee pulled her  head through kimmy's j-hope sweater. kimmy looked at yeonhee, disappointed, " honey bunny, the fans say they wanna see you."

" tell them no and respect you! respect our leader!" yeonhee shouted. kimmy gleamed, yeonhee was so sweet." okay, i'm going to grab some breakfast. later!~" yeonhee said, blowing her a kiss. kimmy gave her one in return.