eunji's profile

(faceclaim: jennie from blackpink)

Stage name: Eunji

Birth name: Lee Eunjj

Nicknames: Cutie Pie, Jiji (given by Kimmy)

Position: Main Vocalist, Lead dancer, Sub Rapper

Birthday: June 21, 1996

Zodiac Sign: Gemini

Nationality: Korean

Birthplace: Busan, South Korea

Height: 169 cm (5'7")

Weight: 50 kg (110 lbs.)

Eunji Facts

- She's been a trainee for 2 years.

- Yeonhee was her first friend when she was a trainee

- Kimmy thinks that Eunji has a beautiful laugh and smile (that's why she gave her the nickname Cutie Pie).

- Eunji and Taesung gets in fights constantly, but, they're still good friends.

- Eunji and Taesung are sisters.

- She admires Jessi and CL.

- Her favorite color is pink. 

- She likes to take lots of selca with and without the other members. 

- Somehow, she's always the first one up in the dorm.

- Eunji is roommates with Taesung.

- She's very fluent in Japanese.

- Ever since she was a little girl, she dreamed of being a super star. She used to sing with a wooden spoon around the house when she was a child. Her mother encouraged her and even paid to get her singing lesson to perfect her voice. 

- She's self-conscious about her rapping skills, even though she mostly listens to rap.

- Eunji used to be an actress, she stopped to continue her singing career.

- Her IQ is 154

- Personality: Eunji is a very sweet girl that loves to have a laugh. She's very intelligent and a great problem solver. She often gets in fights with Taesung because she likes to prove that she's correct. She is very helpful and caring towards the other members, like a big sister they never had.

- She's in love with BTS especially V.

- Eunji also occasionally listens to Coldplay.

Eunji's ideal type: 

" I want my boyfriend to be silly and adorable. He has to be sweet and humorous, like V from BTS."