Ruby's Plan (ENGLISH)

Ruby's P.O.V

Ruby Gillis, one of the most popular girls at her school, has a not so secret crush on the one and only Gilbert Blythe. Sadly, Gilbert's attention has recently been focused on the new girl Anne Shirley. Ruby did not like this whatsoever!

'That stupid little orphan girl, thinking she can take MY Gilbert away from me! I don't think so!' Ruby thought to herself watching Gilbert and Anne walk through the school doors together, again.

"Simmer down everybody and take you seats." Mr. Phillips says in a bored tone while everybody takes their seats.

Ruby suddenly get an idea, takes out two pieces of paper and a pen.

'Dear Gilbert,
I'm so sorry to have to disturb you during our 'amazing' lesson but I have something important. That new Anne girl has been bullying me over my long luscious hair. So, I want to talk to you about it.
Meet me at the willow tree at 3:30 pm SHARP!
Yours Sincerely,
Ruby xox'

Ruby writes the note in neat, cursive handwriting folds it into a paper aeroplane and flies it towards Gilbert.

Dear Ann,
I am inviting you to my sleepover and need to give you the details. Meet me at the willow tree 3:35 pm SHARP!
From Ruby

Ruby writes that letter in scruffy non-cursive handwriting and gives it to Anne.

-

It's now 3:30 and Ruby is waiting for Gilbert at the willow tree. When he arrive she talks to him about the 'bullying'
That's when she sees Anne walking towards them smiling
Quickly, Ruby grabs Gilbert's face and kisses him as he blushes. Anne runs off and doesn't look back.

'My plan worked.' Ruby thinks

a/n:
Quite short but I hope you liked it! Comment your opinions 😊

- Emily (Pudsey)