I've Made A New Friend

OK I suggest  anyone who's reading this to not take anything serious ,it's a really bad story and I got the idea from an au on archive forum (that story is much better) also the video on top is not mine all rights reserved to the creator. I loved the cover so I chosed it for my story. So lets begin................................
Mahiru's P.O.V
Hello My Name Mahiru Shirota, I'm a 15 years old and in my first year of high school. I've been waiting a long time to finally have the high school experience people always talking about.................. but little did I know that high school experience would cause me great pain....

I was sitting in my seat waiting for the teacher with m friends around my desk talking about the great thing we would be doing now that we were in high school, I wasn't really paying attention though there was this guy at the end of the classroom who didn't talk to anyone he had really pale skin with blue short hair and had really large eyebags , I'd normally wouldn't pay attention but he seemed pretty lonely and always out of it without him doing anything he got my attention. Yeah what do you think Mahiru, Sakuya asked. Mahiru, MahiMahi he repeatedly was saying my nickname trying to get my attention I finally noticed .Im sorry what I said, I looked at my friends all having worried looks on. Mahiru were worried about you, you've been spacing out a lot lately what's going on? Ryusei asked me. I'm sorry for making you guys worry. I'm fine (I couldn't tell them about my interest in the blue haired male.) The teacher finally came in before they could ask me anymore questions.

Time Skip At Lunch

Everyone ran out to get some lunch with their friends. My group of friends were about to leave then they turned to me to ask if I wanted to come I said I needed to talk to the teacher and I'd meet them up they then left understanding. After my talk to the teacher to understand the problem more I was about to leave until I saw the same boy at the end of the classroom looking out the window he looked so peaceful and relaxed, the wind from the window blew throughout the classroom since we were the only one theres we both felt the cold. After that the blue haired male noticed me, I thought he was going to say something but he just kept looking at me. I was about to speak up to stop the awkwardness that was happening until he started digging through his bag and brought a notebook which then he started sketching. I was surprised that was his respond to the awkward situation, I asked him what he was doing he nonchalantly responded saying sketching you.......... I was really shocked someone could say that like it was the most normal thing to do, why? I asked he responded saying I don't want to forget this. What do you mean I said getting annoyed. Oh he put down his notebook saying I'm a mangaka and I think you'd make a great shoujo manga main lead, at that moment I just stared at him I wasn't expecting that,  I mean I thought he was weird but this is overkill.

You are kidding right?, No I need a main character he said this with a hundred percent seriousness........ even though that was the weirdest first conversation with someone I've ever had I still wanted to talk to get to know the male so I sat next to him and said okay so do that and you and me can find new characters together I mean if you want I said giving my best smile, he looked and me and said why not but tomorrow I'm tired I've done enough work, as he layed his head on his desk looking outside. I looked at his drawing he only drew my head really..................................... he is one lazy mangaka. I spent the rest of lunch sitting beside him looking at the rest of his drawings OH YEAH immediately the male looked up at me sighing saying what? My names Mahiru Shirota what's your name, really he said you woke me up for that, well yeah I didn't ask before, he turned around trying to lay back again sighing again saying your way too troublesome.......................................................................................................................... you can call me Kuro

Kuro............. but that only means black, he responded saying don't question it

Well you can call me Mahiru I said smiling, whatever he said but I could tell he was happy he seemed to be relaxing around me I was glad too I made a new friend a weird one though.......
Kuro's P.O.V.
This is going to be troublesome but I wouldn't mind spending time with him alone.....
KURO ARE YOU OK YOUR FACE IS REALLY RED ARE YOU GETTING A COLD