Hyde's First Love (Backstory Chapter)

(Listen to piece above) Hyde's P.o.v.

She was the only one who understood me.

"You're so annoying"

"Why were you even born just to torture all of us" 

That's what people used to say to me

I just wanted to be myself I didnt know i was annoying everyone. On the bright side whenever those bullied tried to hit me my  cousin would always protect me. He's the youngest sibling but he's extremely strong, I wished i was like Sleepy Ash. The rest of my siblings wouldn't pay attention to me. I spended my time going outside and plying at the park. One day at the park when i was on the swingset this girl appeared. She was beautiful, she had average cut blonde hair and a long cute white dress. Her name was Ophelia, she was a weird girl. Ophelia used to play with hedghogs and talk to them. 

I remember when she first talked to me

I remember when she first talked to me. I was on the swingset just watching her talk to the hedgehogs,"Hey weird girl why are you here if you're not going to play", I teased her. "Well it just seems like you're busy sulking in your own mess and these hedgehogs are my friends not like you would understand since you have none", she replied. Hey i didn't say she was nice. "Hey i have friends", i defended myself. "That's why you're playing at a park by yourself", she didn' even look at me or that burn. "Tch whatever you still talk to animals", i got off the swingset and as going to leave the park before i felt a tug on my sleeve. "I'm sorry i just dont really know how to talk to people". "I shouldn't have been mean you already dealt with enough problems today", she said quietly. I turned back at her, "How did you know?", i asked her. "Its written all over your face", she said like its obvious. She might've been a weird girl but she could read me like a book. I squinted my eyes,"Who are you?". She bowed, "I'm Ophelia and you?" "Hyde but call me Lawless"

I went to the park to meet with Ophelia every day, she was my first friend. Every time i spend with her i fell more and more in love with her. The way she could read me, the way her smile would bring me life and hope and her sassy remarks. 

I was blewn away with joy when our families told us we were to be wedded as adults but Ophelia was in dismay.

She used to spend most of her early high school years washing her hedgehogs instead of going outside. I knew she was depressed, i didn't know why since she stopped talking to me.I visited her house one day and heard her say.

" I WON'T MARRY LAWLESS I DONT LOVE HIM".

I was in pure sadness and I locked myself in my room, I didnt eat, sleep or go to school.

One day Ophelia visited me. "Lawless they're saying you're not eating please eat", she moved to touch me. I moved away, "Why are you even here Ophelia". "I know you don't love me so LEAVE". Her face that moment, filled with sadness broke my heart. She left my house in tears.

That night Ophelia ran through the streets and got hit by a car and died. It was all my fault, i fell deeper and deeper in depression. One night I snuck out and saw her tombstone, on it wrote a loving fiancee of Lawless. I cried that night. 

Til to this very day I go to her grave every Valentines Day.