Not So Happy Valentine's Day

Mahiru's P.o.v.

I rushed over to Kuro's  apartment, I knocked frantically. "KURO KURO KURO". I'm so panicked because a few minutes ago Kuro texted me this.

Kuro: Mahiru I want to die :/

I felt the door open slowly and a deep dark red eye peek out looking even more dead than usual. "..Kuro?". He opened the door fully to show his full  state, "god this is more worse than I thought". He pulled me into his apartment and handed me his manuscript. "Mahiru tell me how this is".

I looked at the whole manuscript and I didn't see anything wrong with it. "What's wrong with it Kuro?". He looked at me annoyed, "it is another cliché story Mahiru, how can I publish this",  he rubbed his head. I got up and took his hand, "cliché's aren't bad, it's about the execution and your execution was done well. He looked at me and smiled, "Thanks Mahiru", he mumbled. I smiled back. "

How long are you planning to hold my hand Mahiru", Kuro said annoyed.

Licht's P.o.v.

"ARE YOU RETARTED SHIT RAT", I kicked Hyde in the face. This idiot brought me to a cemetery for Valentine's Day.

He got up  from my amazing kick and rather than retorting with "my angel has the best kicks" or something he went to a grave and sat infront of it.

I walked up next to him and saw he had tears in his eyes, I looked up at the tombstone, it was obviously Ophelia. I kneeled next to him and put my arm around him holding him tight whilehe cryed in my arms."Stupid Shit-rat don't cry, ill never leave you".

R.I.P. Ophelia

Loving fiancée of Lawless Servamp

2000- 2015

PLOTWIST, I'm jk. This is very different from the anime or manga but I wanna give Hyde a different relationship with Ophelia , warning it will get pretty angsty.

Sorry it was short lol, I will continue the story from the cliffhanger next chapter.

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY