The Moment We've All Been Waiting For

(I like the picture it suits the disappointment that is this chapter)Kuro's P.o.v.

Ah the weekend, the perfect time for relaxing and playing on my ds. I was on the last round of my favourite game, The Quest For The Legendary Pillow. Things were going right till.

KNOCK KNOCK

Huh aghhhhh who could that be. Maybe I should see who that is. Eh they can wait, my game was here first.

KNOCK KNOCK

Agh can this person just leave. KURO OPEN THIS DOOR. Mahiru? I got up and began walking to the door and I opened it up for him. What took you so long, he had a angry face on him. What are you doing at my house. 1. This is an apartment  and WHY ARE YOU NOT WORKING ON YOUR MANGA. I covered my ears, you don't need to shout Mahiru. OKay but seriously Kuro you need to finish that manga. Why, KURO THE DEADLINE IS TOMMOROW. I covered my ears again, Mahiru calm down I still got time. Ugh okay how many pages do you still need inkingUmm those ones, I pointed to the big pile of paper at my dinner table. When he saw the pile he turned white. Uh Mahiru are you okay. He got his color back and began walking to my dinner table and took one of the papers. Kuro where's your ink. In my  bedroom top shelf next to the bed. Okay, he went into my bedroom and came back a few seconds later. Ugh what are you doing Mahiru. Isn't it obvious I'm helping you complete your manga, why. He sighed, so you don't get fired. Yeah but why do you care, your my friend I want to help you. I sighed, I sat down next to him and started to ink with him. 

8 Hours Later

Agh finally we're done, Mahiru breathed out. Yeah now I can finally go and play my DS. You do know it's midnight Kuro. Yeah and, nevermind I'm going home also remember to meet your editor tomorrow. Yes mom. Ugh whatever Kuro.

The Next Day

I heard my alarm and I shut it off. I opened my eyes and I got up rubbing my eyes gently. I looked at my alarm clock and It said. 1:30pm, oh man I got to get ready. I didn't rush to get ready since I'm lazy. I ended up leaving the house at 2:00pm. 

I made it to his office. I opened the door carefully. Uh editor are you here. I looked inside and there he was sitting on his desk. Yes sleepy ash and your late, he said angered. Yeah um sorry. Did you finish your manga. Yes here it is, I gave him the papers. He looked at the pages and started reading it. Hmm I like the story it has potential, the character designs are pretty unique as well, nobody looks like one another I like that. Good job sleepy ash, he put the papers in one pile and faces me. Soo, I started fiddling my fingers ugh why am I so nervous. Soo lets get this first draft  published. Yes I guess your going to start respecting me editor. Don't push it sleepy ash now get out of my office. He slammed the door in my face and I walked home to go play my game.

Monday: At School

Mahiru's P.o.v.

I was sitting with my friends waiting for class to began. Hey Mahiru are you okay you've been tapping your foot this whole time, Sakuya asked. Yeah I'm fine I'm just waiting for someoneOoooh is he waiting for his boyfriend. Huh what no, I started blushing oh god this is embarrassing. Finally Kuro walked in and sat down on his desk, I walked up to his desk and faced him, soooo. So what, he replied. Are they publishing your manga. Yeah, That's amazing Kuro Congratulations. It's no big deal and It's all thanks to you, he gave me a genuine smile.

Badump Badump

Hey Kuro what's that weird thing your doing with your face........

At Lunch

We were all on the roof. Lets all go out to the movies after school  my treat, Lily said proudly. Again it really isn't a big deal, kuro began. Oh come on  the one thing your good at can't be appreciated. He sighed, I guess. OOh I can't wait to go to the movies, Hyde said happily. You better not ruin this for me Shitrat. What does that mean Angel. You never shut up when we see a movie, to be fair you never shut up period. AWEEE THAT'S SO MEAN ANGEL-CHAN. Why do I even hang out with you guys. 

I went anyways....

Author's Note

Thanks for the patience. I've been extremely lazy, but don't worry I've got big plans for this story.

Byeeeeee