Bastard-Chan has a boyfriend ?

Mahiru's P.O.V.

I was walking into class (like every normal day) I was expecting to see Kuro sleeping, which then I did my daily routine by yelling at him KURO GET UP YOUR IN SCHOOL. He looked up at me looking very frustrated. I did this everyday I didn't think he'd be that angry, I was going to ask him what was wrong till...     WHERE THE HELL IS MAHIRU SHIROTA! Great what happened now

I turned around to see a male who was pale (not as much as Kuro) he had blondish (kinda) hair and was wearing a pink half buttoned shirt with a long black overcoat. Who was this man and why was he looking for him. Umm thats me I responded voice a little shaky I mean can you blame me he sounded like he meant business. Oh so you are Mahiru Shirota he grinned a little at me then proceeded to drag me out of my classroom. I was too shocked to do anything. He pulled me into the janitors closet (yes I'm cliché, fight me) He turned on the lights and faced me Hmm why you I mean your so normal....... I was not sure how to take that . So why did you drag me all the way to the janitors closet I asked. Well you have recently been talking to Misono Alicein right, Yes  why I responded. Well lets say Misono has metioned you quite  a bit.... Um ok are you friends with Misono. FRIENDS HA NO WE ARE he proceeded to pose dramatically saying SOULMATES...........................................................................................

Wait Bastard-Chan has a boyfriend ....... WHAT THE HELL KURO WHERE DID YOU COME FROM I was getting really worried Kuro might give me a heart attack any of these days.... 

Well I was getting bored in class so I snuck out....... KURO THIS IS WHY YOU'RE FAILING

Nii-chan did you here all of that, yep Kuro instantly responded. The man instantly turned extremely pale...... To be honest I never would have guessed he was your crush. Wait you guys are brothers KURO YOU NEVER TOLD ME. To troublesome and he's not my brother we're cousins I have a lot , they look up to me......WHY WOULD THEY LOOK UP TO YOU I started to calm down there was no point in arguing with Kuro now.

So what's your problem most importantly what's your relationship with Kuro and what's your name. I was very interested to say the least.

My name is Lily. Your last name I deadpanned. Its a secret, do all your family members say that I asked Kuro who was looking really busy drawing his character designs. Yeah its a secret he said why still drawing, man he's devoted well I guess its his job. So what's your relationship with Misono I asked intrigued. Well last year I was assigned as his tutor because he was falling behind in subjects. Why was he failing I asked. I don't really think you should know about that well........ until Misono decides to tell you. Well that was weird was it really that big of a deal. Anyway I used to hate tutoring him and I used to think he was a bastard. Which is how he got the name Kuro interrupted. I turned back to Lily letting him now to continue. So by spending more time with him I realized he was actually pretty troubled but understanding and sweet and the way his face tilts it can get anyone interested in whats going on In that big mind of his, oh he's just breathtaking......

Are you sure your talking about the same person Lily Kuro asked. Stop it Kuro I think its sweet and shouldn't you be taking notes since your going to be writing a shoujo manga. Yeah but my story wont be that sappy and cliché he deadpanned. You don't even know anything about romance. Hey I do, then do you have someone you like Kuro I smirked. No he said immediately. I don't know why but I felt kinda sad that Kuro wasn't interested in anyone but I ignored the feeling. Well are you sure you don't constantly think about someone or secretly look their way occasionally or just drawned to someone's appearance no matter how strange or pale or blue hai- I mean something like that, WHAT WAS I ABOUT TO SAY AM I CRAZY IM BASICALLY DECRIBING KURO....

I think about you all the time Mahiru, Kuro said nonchalantly. KURO I MEAN'T ROMANTICALLY, WELL I DIDN'T KNOW THAT kuro responded angry  Kuro and Mahiru started turning red.

Well okay Lily responded. He started to stand up and said I'm going back to class also Mahiru you know how I feel about Misono so don't make a move or tell him how I feel Lilly said angry but the turned back to normal when I assured him I wouldn't. Good luck with your relationship I told him, same goes to you he said I was confused. I don't like anyone. RIGHTTT you don't have to come out to me though but I wish you guys happiness he then left the janitors closet .

WAIT WHAAAAAAATTTTT

Ugh too troublesome Kuro said before too leaving the janitors closet

I stood there blushing , did it really look that way I mean I don't know how I feel I did slowly watch him for a while I could've developed a cru-

 NOOO I DONT BELIEVE IT I left the janitor's closet. I was running so fast I bumped into someone who had blonde with brunette highlights ( I think) I saw he was also kind of pale. WHAT IS WITH THESE PEOPLE'S HEALTH I thought.  I then looked more into his details he had glasses and he looked a little beaten up. Why are you staring he asked, I realized I was staring but brushed it off by saying are you ok you look beaten up. Nah I'm okay he then helped me up and looked closely at me..... Is something wrong I asked. Nah you just look kind of familiar he said. He shook his head . Oh and hey I'm Mahiru Shirota, oh hey I'm Hyde the man said we then shook hands then I said what's your last name.

Its a secret he said 

GOD DAMMIT I said that out loud......

What? he was confused

Mahiru's life was just going to get way more complicated.......