Ohana!

Recap:  "I'm sorry....you can go. Goodbye" He said, I said goodbye as well and left after giving him a hug. I first decided to go to my room and gather some items including some fire nation clothes, a sun warrior memento, it was the famous: head piece that had been passed down generation after generation, some shoes and accessories and also a locket my mother got me with my family in it; Mum, Dad, my older brother; Lu Ten and the dragons. Lu Ten was a year older than me so he would know be 20. H is also a fierce fire bender but not as good as me. I stumbled out of my room and hobbled out towards Appa. We flew off heading towards an earth kingdom village.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia POV

We have been flying on Appa for hours on end and I am starting to get very bored, Sokka is moaning and groaning (Like he always is), Katara is sewing up a hole that formed in Sokka trousers and Aang is trying to impress us with his air bending trick. Me? Well I am trying to get some sleep, not like I ever will. These people do not know how to be quiet!

"Aang, don't annoy a girl when she is sewing" Sokka said to Aang.

"What does a girl have to do with sewing??" Katara shouted outraged

"Well face it....boys are better at hunting and fighting whereas girls are better at sewing and cooking" Sokka shrugged it off

"Oh well....all done with your trousers" Katara said throwing a pair of half sewn trousers at Sokka's face.

"What? Katara I can't wear these!" Sokka moaned

"Don't worry Sokka, at Kyoshi Island you don't need trousers" Aang said, I was a little grossed out at this but who cares.

"I am wearing trousers.....please Katara?" Sokka pleaded

"Well since you said please....ok, give me 'em" Katara said motioning to the trousers in Sokka's hand.

"Thank you thank you thank you!" Sokka praised, ok I am getting sick of this. They need to shut up.

"I am trying to sleep" I pleaded. "I am a simple girl with simple needs"

"Ok sorry" They mumbled, thank you ...praise the lord.

"Thank you" I entered a world of sleep.

Aang POV

Sophia had just fallen asleep after she told us off for being too noisy, but anyway...she looked cute when she slept. The way her nose twitched every few minutes or the way that she kept rolling around...it was just so cute.

"Er....Aang? Kyoshi Island? We just passed it" Sokka explained bringing me out of my thoughts, I turned Appa around and we headed towards the beach on Kyoshi Island. We touch-downed on the beach.

"Hmm...guys? What should we do about Soph?" I asked, we can't leave her on here.

"I'm sure she will be fine on Appa" Sokka said

"Ok...." I said unsurely looking out to the sea when a big fish jumped up. "Hey! Look at those fish...they are elephant koi and I am going to ride them. I striped down and dived into the water.

"COLD!" I screamed as I jumped in the air. I could hear laughing in the distance, must be Sokka and Katara but when I came up on the fish, I saw Sokka, Katara and some other girls....maybe one of them is Suki?

Sokka POV

Aang had just got in the water, showing of his 'mad skills' and what so, me and Katara were watching him from a distance but that was until, 5 girls jumped down from the tree and tried to attack us. Who are these guys? Wait.....I know.