Everything is connected :*

I woke up screaming, this is the second time I've had that dream, which also woke up Aang, Katara and Toph but not Sokka, boy, does he love his sleep. Aang grabbed me and hugged me close as I tried to settle down but the water works decided to out on a show and they flowed out of my eyes like a waterfall. I cried on his bare shoulder as Aang whispered calming thoughts in my ear. while he played with the ends of my hair. I fell asleep cuddled with Aang as he calmed me down.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOPHIA

"Hey, Aang? You takin' us down for a reason?" Sokka asked, taking me out of my focus, I had zoned out..it felt as if the swamp thing was calling me? I turned to Aang to see him still zoned out.

"Aang!" Sokka called louder, finally getting Aang out of his focus. "Why are we going down?"

"What I didn't even notice" Aang shook his head so his eyes could focus properly.

"Are you noticing now?" Toph said "I may not be able to see that we're going down but I can defiantly feel it"

"Are you two alright?" Katara asked us slightly worried that we kept losing focus.

"Yea" Aang started "but I feel like the swamp is....calling me"

"Same...I feel a strong connection to it" I told them

"Please tell me it is telling you somewhere to eat?" Sokka moaned, does he ever not think about food?

"I think it wants us to land in there?" Aang said

"No offence to the swamp but there is nowhere to land" Sokka argued

"Well....when I last saw Bumi he said to listen to the earth and wait....I'm listening to the earth  and I'm hearing it now. Do you want me to ignore it?" Aang said slightly peeved

"Yes!" Sokka said

"I don't know. Something seems off about that place" Katara worried

"Look....when the earth calls you..it's better to listen to it. Do what it tells you" Toph said and I nodded my head in agreement.

"Aang...don't ignore this..." I said

"What do you want me to do!?" Aang almost shouted

"I want you to land this bison...you're the Avatar, a spirit or something might need your help. You're the bridge" I told him

"So are you!" He retorted

"Fine..I am a bridge too so I'm going to see if a spirit needs my help" I said and grabbed my glider. I jumped off Appa evading the screams from the crowd above me.

AANG

Goodness gracious. I'm an idiot. I just made my best friend jump off Appa. Thank goodness she can airbend or we'd be all screwed.