Lava is hot..don't let the children play with it

Recap: "The sages will hear the explosion so as soon as it goes off, you run inside" Shyu explained to Aang. He nodded his head as he understood what he meant. Katara turned to Aang.

"It's almost sunset. Are you ready?" She asked the young avatar

"Defiantly"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Third Person POV

Shyu sent a small stream of fire past the five lion heads. The twine ignited as Shyu joined Aang behind a column. Sokka crouched and held tightly onto Katara's skirt. The small bombs went off and smoke filled the chamber. Aang ran towards the doors and pulls on the handles. The doors wouldn't budge.

"They're still locked" He exclaimed

"It didn't work" Shyu said realising Sokka's plan failed.
_____________________

After Sophia ran away from Sokka and the gaang, she made a run for the exit only to be seen by sages. She ran for dear life, jumping from wall to wall. She sent a shock of air behind her to stop the sages from catching up on her. Just as she was about to race through the exit she heard someone calling her. She turned her head left then right to find someone, who she hadn't saw in 6 years at least....her big brother.

"Lu Ten?" She squeaked

"Sophia?" He said, she nodded and ran into his arms. "I missed you" He whispered

"So did I" She mumbled but then pulled away "Not to be rude or anything but what are you doing here?"

"I am....er...with a friend of mine?" He said

"Who. Is. It" She gritted her teeth

"Prince Zuko" He said, she was about to say something else but was interrupted by someone coughing. Sophia turned her head 90 degrees to see someone who she wasn't fond of...Zuko himself.

"Wow! What an emotion catch up....guards detain the enemy" he ordered as her brother wrapped his strong muscular arms around her small petit body. Lu Ten mumbled a quick sorry. Soph struggled against her brothers grip before giving up.

"Wait..stop I need to be in there before sunset" She said

"What! Why?!" Zuko shouted outraged that his trip might have to be delayed

"Because I need to talk to Legend Lydia" She yelled

"Well tough luck" He sneered "Bring her back to the ship" Her brother dragged her across the ground back to his boat.

"Lu Ten...please?" She asked

"Sorry sis....." He said