Fish ain't meat

Recap: "look all I am trying to do is clear this valley of the fire nation...and to do that I need to wipe out all the villages in the valley" Jet sums up his plan.

"How will that clear it everyone will be dead...I can't believe I trusted you" Katara shouted as he froze him to a tree trunk outside his hut. "Goodbye" We left before anything else could happen. Where to next I have no idea?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sophia POV

"Ahh" Someone shouts waking me and probably Katara, Sokka and Toph. I sat up and stretched to see Aang panting.

"Aang, are you alright?" I asked him, rubbing his back calmly.

"Yeah..just a bad dream. Go back to sleep" he said and Sokka, Katara and Toph went back to sleep.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I asked him, He shook his head and lay back down to go to sleep again. "OOOK" I said quietly before laying down myself and falling into a calming slumber.
________________________

We were all doing our bit to load Appa up, I was securing the saddle properly, Aang was securing the reins and talking to Appa. Sokka, Katara and Toph loaded up some of the items.

"Look at those clear skies Appa. Gonna be some smooth flying today" Aang cheered

"Well be better smoothly fly ourselves to a market because we're out of food" Katara said examining the food bag.

"Guys...wait, this happened in my dream. We shouldn't go to the market" Sokka exclaimed

"Well what happened in your dream?" Toph asked him

"Food eats people!" Sokka shouted "Also Momo could talk and you said some very unkind things" he said directly at Momo.

"Let's just get going" I said and we hopped on Appa and flew off to a market. "Katara...check how much money we have left" I asked her

"Ok....we have.......nothing" She said. "Sokka. When we get here you will get a job" Katara told her brother sternly and he nodded. We landed in a cute wee village beside a mountain with a small harbour.

"So Sokka where are you going to get a job?" Toph smirked

"EH....." He trailed off and started listening to this conversation that these old people where having.

"We shouldn't go out there! Please, the fish can wait. There's going to be a terrible storm." An old woman pleaded to an old man.

"
Ahh, you're crazy! It's a nice day. No clouds, no wind, no nothing, so quit you're naggin' woman." The old man said back to her. Wait a storm coming...I hate storms, it reminds me of when I went down 5 years ago.

"Ugh...guys...maybe we should get some shelter" I trailed off and Aang joined me.