Chapter Twelve

(p.s, you need to listen to the song linked when the part comes)

-

"So yeah, everybody is supposed to be there for 9." Quinn said into the phone, popping her gum once between her teeth as she lied on her stomach on her bed.

She listened to Eleanor sigh on the other end, a muffle and then the girl's sweet voice, responding politely. "Okay, sounds good. I'll be there."

"Yeah, I'll text you when I get there. Come early and help me set up balloons and stuff." Quinn smirked, knowing Eleanor couldn't say no to the auburn haired girl.

Eleanor sighed on the other end but Quinn knew there was a smile on her face. "Okay, text me then."

The two girls said their goodbyes as Quinn clicked off her cellphone and took a look towards her messy closet.

It had been 2 weeks since she had got back from LA and everything had been going through routine. Her days had been mostly spent the same. Wake up, work out, do some school work, avoid Harry, watch TV and go to bed.

Dex and Eleanor included themselves in her daily routine, popping in for a movie or a cup of tea and someone else who had recently become a huge part of Quinn's daily routine was the blonde haired hunk of a man who she couldn't keep a smile off her face when thinking about.

Carson.

Carson.

Her thoughts drifted towards the man, who had taken her on a total of three dates so far, each one better than the last. He had taken her to a small Italian restaurant downtown one night, claiming that they had the best meat balls in all of the UK. She had to disagree, and just as she was about to tell him about the meatballs she had eaten in Cheshire when Harry had taken her home last Christmas and showed her around the town–

Well, she caught her tongue.

Ever since that first date, the two had become very fond of each other and as Quinn jumped from her bed and sauntered towards her messy closet, looking for something to wear, her iPhone rung in her hand.

Carson.

She smiled.

"Hello?" She bit on her pinky finger, containing her smirk as she searched for her skinny jeans.

"Hey, you." His husky voice said into the phone. His voice alone sent chills down her spine. "I was just double checking what time I should drop by the bar tonight?"

Of course Quinn had invited Carson to Dex's birthday party. The few weeks since she had been back, she had dragged Carson to a few coffee dates and study sessions with Dex, and the two boys had seemed to get along fine.

Now, tonight, was her best friends birthday and she had spent a whole week organizing a surprise party for all of his closest friends, to get together at a local hole-in-the-wall bar for a night of drinks, karaoke good food and better company.

Quinn reached into the closet, finding her light pink tank top which she planned on wearing that night. "Uh I think everybody will be there by nine." She answered.

"Sounds good. I might be a few minutes late though, I need to drive my sister to the airport tonight but then I'll come right there."

Quinn's belly was full of obnoxious butterflies as she thought of a night spent with Carson. She was hoping on the alcohol to give them both the push they needed–and by push, she meant she was hoping he'd take her back to his apartment and well, have his way with her.

Multiple times.

A blush ran to Quinn's cheeks at her turn of thoughts, but a bit of disappointment cursed through her as she thought about the fact that they hadn't even kissed yet.