sons

we're now driving through wyoming and there's lots of big hills and cows but not much else

we went to mount rushmore today and lemme tell you t jeff's hair is even more majestic and flowing in person

(and yes i know he's actually just carved into a rock but i can dream)

uh here's day 3 of the song thing

ye i'm v bored and nauseous but we have a cabin tonight and not a tent so that's good whICcH reminds me i found this in my notes this morning apparently i got really puzzled last night and wrote a partially fictional account of the reason i got th...

ye i'm v bored and nauseous but we have a cabin tonight and not a tent so that's good whICcH reminds me i found this in my notes this morning apparently i got really puzzled last night and wrote a partially fictional account of the reason i got three hours of sleep last night uh here it is if ya want

--------------------

"well, come on then," x said to the group. "it's very late, we should try not to disturb the other campers."

"okay, x," n grumbled. our small party trooped across the main drive which we had just come up on. luckily, our tents were already set up from our earlier stop here. i was looking forward to camping, and we seemed to have a pretty good site. also, the campsite itself was just fifteen or so miles away from mount rushmore. which, i mean, generally i'm not  too excited about giant rocks, but george washington was a babe.

"okay, kids, don't forget to be extra quiet," x whispered for the thousandth time. they were the most concerned out of everyone in our group about the other campers. there were ten of us, and we'd just had a busy day of driving. we'd stopped by our tent site at around four pm, when hardly anyone was there, before setting out again to go on a zipline tour of the keystone area in which we were located. after that, we'd driven around for a bit and gotten to know the lovely state of south dakota. and by that, i mean we'd gotten totally lost for about three hours. hence the eleven pm arrival time.

however, all that aside, i was tired. exhausted. drained. we all were. after all, canada was very far away from south dakota. which is yet another reason we were so tired. after having left the Friendly Nation, we'd had to keep each other going without any outside help. we had plenty of bags of milk in our van, and several moose plushies (as our moose martin couldn't fit in the van with all of us), but everything else we had to make for ourselves. for example, as we weren't constantly surrounded by crowds of other canadians, we had to compliment each other. also, we had to say "eyyyy" in every single sentence to make up for the lack of other presences. however, after several hours of this, we'd given up. the zipline tour helped, but afterwards when we got lost, we completely gave up hope. and so we turned to shrooms. this helped us see plenty of other canadians around us, but it also worsened our predicament of being lost in the middle of bear territory.