Chapter 01

Hello people and thanks that you decided to read my story. :) I hope you'll like it! Well, I don't wanna talk long. Here's the story. Enjoy.

Authors note: I'm about to delete the POVs :) looks more professional than:)

ALL THE RIGHTS BELONG TO ME!

Chapter 1: the mysterious cemetry

Abigail was in this fog again like always at this time. She looked at her silver watch that she once got from her grandma before she died. She remembered that day very well. It was her sixteenth birtday and it was pretty great but then her grandma got a heart attack right then when she blowed out the candles. Isn't that bad luck?

Anyway, the fog getts bigger and bigger. Suddenly this mysterious boy appears again. She never really saw him. He's covered in the fog and he never turned his face towards her. Everytime she tried to go a step forward to look at him, something mysterious stopped her. Now he was really gone. He just disappeared through the fog. She can see all the lights again. She doesn't even know where they all come from. Then another voice was mixed with the footsteps she heard everytime when he turned his back to her.

Suddenly someones shaking her and she doesn't really know who that might be. Then her eyes are flattering and she looked in the face of her handsome boyfriend. His eyes were very blue and he gave me a big smile. "Dreamed bad, huh?".

"Yeah, it's always the same dream". She wanted to go on to explain but he interrupted her like always when she talked about this stranger. "Stop it! Don't tell me about him, ok?"

Abigail laughed a bit. "Oh, you're not jealous, right?".

His look turned serious. "Pretty baby, I'm just worried about you. It isn't healthy for you to dream about this boy, whoever he is."

She looked at him very angry. He knew that she hated this nick name. She doesn't even know why he called her "pretty baby" all the time. Everything that she knew is that she hated it like hell.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. I'll get us some coffee, ok? I'll be right back", he said chuckling because he could see that she was upset again because he knew very well how much she hated that nick name.

She never gave him the real reason and she wasn't sure if she was ready to tell him.

When she began thinking about it again she covered her body with a towel and a few tears ran over her cheek. Yeah, he never can find out about it, no one can! Especially because she knew that this was her fault. Everything of it.

After he went to the kitchen she looked around his room. She always hated his blue colors everywhere. It made her mad for some reason. When he would just know the real reason why she hated them.

She turned around, trying to forget about it but she fell asleep again almost at once.

The colors faded away and she was in the fog again. This time the boy wasn't there and when she turned around she wasn't at the mysterious hill anymore. She was on the cemetry. She looked around but she couldn't see this guy anywhere. She just could see some damaged trees and some old and yellowed graves but she didn't know those names that were on the graves like Samantha Fieldon, Susanne Hevortch or Katerina Levolz. They were all standing in a circle and in the middle there was a huge grave. She couldn't see the name because she was on the other side of the grave. She just could see some wonderful roses in different colors. But those roses were also circled around something and when she looked closer she gasped in shock. There was a small but scary skull with a dagger through it's head and blood was all around it. She took some hesitated steps towards the grave and she finally could see the name on the grave. She shouted for a very long time because the name on the grave was Abigail Shawn.

____

I know, i know. That part isn't so good but I try to be better, proomise. Well, anyway, I hope you comment and fan me to see how I get better :) Thank you for reading it so far! I love you! :)

Don't be to strict with me. I'm from Germany so my english isn't the best but I really try hard.. :)

Before I forget: I'll probably post the next part tomorrow :) So stay tuned.