Chapter 04

Abigail's POV

Go away from me!", she yelled in fear.

She covered her body with her arms.

„Please, what do you want from me that you didn't already get?", she asked him frightened.

„Oh, my pretty baby. I thought you'd be thrilled to see me", he told me and pet one of her boobs. She immidiately closed her eyes and silently cried.

She knew that she couldn't stop him from doing whatever he wanted to do with her.

Suddenly her fear turned into big anger and gave her power that she didn't even know it would exist.

"Go away from me!", she yelled and pushed him back so hard that he fell on the ground.

She tried to run into the house but she was to late and he caught her at one of her legs and fell with him. He pet her ass and she stopped to struggle. She knew that he was stronger than she was.

Tyler couldn't stop thinking about Abigail. He always had to thought at her brown hairs. She kinda looked like Snowwhite, so fragile.He was so lost in thinking at her that he even imagined to hear her voice. It was a high pitched voice, like she was in danger or something.

He really thought that he was going to be insane to hear her voice, so he was going to turn on the music.

When he was about to turn it on he could identify the words she was saying.

"Please, Luke. Let go off me!", he heard her saying in panic.

He immidately ran out of the house by hearing the name Luke.He ran to the other part of the street as fast as he could.

He could see her, with a boy lying on her that she tried to push away. He ran over to them and he beated that guy so hard that he even staggerd before he fell on the ground with blood running out of his nose.

"Oh my God. Abigail, are you ok? Did he hurt you?", he asked in panic, kneeled down and raised her chin so that she could look in his worried eyes. Of course it was a stupid question. The boy beated her very hard and blood was running from her nose and there were even scratchers on her arms, probably because she tried to struggle. Her eyes were full of tears and red from crying. He just hugged her and told her that everythings going to be fine. He felt her shiver and patted her back. Luckily she couldn't see my eyes while he hugged her. They were full of anger that Luke followed her and even tried to hurt her. He will get what he deserved!

He smiled a bit by thinking at his revenge.

"Oh my God, Tyler! He..he suddenly appeared and I...I tried to struggle but he was so, so strong.", she cried and closed her eyes by thinking at this moment again. "Shh, it's going to be fine. Come on, let's go into your house and get you some ice.", he said with such a sweet and worried voice but she could swear that there was something else in his voice, but she couldn't identify it right now and she didn't even want to.

She just felt dirty and guilty, like it was her fault. "I need a shower, Tyler", she whispered but he could hear it. "You can shower later. We need to wash the wounds at first", he said patting her head.

"Thank you for rescuing me. I don't know what I would do without you", she said and honestly meant it.

She knew him for one day now and he already got so important to her.

"That's rubbish. Someone would have heard you. You yelled so loud that even my music couldn't drown it.", he said and smirked a bit.She couldn't help but laugh. He really knew how to let her feel better. "I won't leave if you don't want me to. I'll be there for you whenever you need me ok, Abigail?", he suddenly said with a serious voice.

She even blushed a bit. She really didn't expect him to act like this, but she covered it with a little smile.

"Thank you, Tyler, but I think you should go now. I need some rest and a cold shower! It would be much to boring for you", she answered him.

"I won't be bored. I just want to make sure that you're not alone right now.", he said with a very worried voice.

"Well, my mum won't be back until next week. Maybe you're right and I really could use company now. Could you just do me a favor, please?", she asked him.

"Everything you want", he answered immideately.

She blushed a bit and tried to hide it with a smile.

"Well, could you write Hanna that I won't make it today?", she asked him and he just nodded.

She hugged him again.

"Thank you for everything, Tyler. You're such a perfect friend for me", she whispered and went to the kitchen and opened the fridge. "I'm just so happy you were there", Abigail said and purred herself a drink.

"Anytime", he answered grinning.She chuckled. "We'll see about that, mysterious hero", she chuckled once more and took one big gulp from her juice.

She immidiately placed the glass on the counter again when she suddenly began to choke like crazy. She coughed.

"Abigail, what's wrong?", she heard Tyler said worried.

Everything started to spin around and the last thing she heard before she fell on the hard ground was Tyler, calling her name.

___

Well, it's really hard to make every end interesting so don't be mad at me when I can't keep it that way. ;P Anyway, please fiiiinnaly comment on my story so I can new what I could do better. :D

Thanks for reading :) and I'll probably post the next part tommorow or on Friday.