Chapter 06

Ooooh my God. My computer's a total ass! I was done with a heartbreaking letter but no, it had to crash and I always forget to save D:

I'm sorry if's not good now.

_______________________

For my beloved son

Tyler, I'm so glad that you found the letter. I'm truly sorry that we had to leave you but it was the only way to save you.

They were about to find out about your existence and we couldn't let that happen.

You'd have been in a big danger. You know, we did some things wrong in our lifes so I suppose it's kinda our own fault, but I'm also sure that they won't kill us. Somethings you just know.

I hope you like the photo.

Your mum and I think it's just adorable.

You look so sweet.

I'm so sorry that this is the only photo you own of us.

You certainly wondered why we look so different on this photo. Well, every other photo you own isn't us. Those are actors that we payed for making photos with you. I hope your new parents are better then we were.

If you ever want to find us then you have to look for Abigail Shawn, you know, the girl I often told you about. She has special... abilities to vaguely know where we are.

I don't really know how to wake those abilities but we always had faith in you and I'm sure that you can rescue us, if you just want to.

We had to destroy every living signal of you. I'm so sorry. I hope you hide this photo well.

You're also not Tyler Stubborn but your real name is Tyler Farewell. Please never use "Tyler Farewell" in front of other people.

Nobody can know that we have had a son.

The baby carriage in the garage was yours when you were younger. We also had to hide it.

We love you endlessly,

your parents ♥

Thousand different thoughts shot in my head in this very second.

How is Abigail Shawn supposed to help? How am I, a ordinary little boy, supposed to rescue my parents?

The people on the photos in my room to that I pray everyday are not my real parents?

They had to hide my existence? My real name is Tyler Farewell? There are things in this world that are unbelievable?

I had to sit down to digest the informations.

One tear after another fell down my cheeks and I remembered my father's words: "A boy should never cry".

So I wiped away my tears and entered the taxi again with only one thought in my mind.

I'll find Abigail Shawn and I'll rescue my parents, no matter what it takes.

_________________________________________________________

"No, don't let the nightmare come again!" she said to herself, when she saw the fog yet again.

She was about to call her boyfriend's name when she remembered Tyler, who have beaten Luke for her, who stayed there for her so that she wouldn't be alone, who was such a savior, even though she knew him for a very short time.

So she shouted as loud as she could:" Tyler, save me from this nightmare, please!"

She held her breath for a second when the fog suddenly vanished just to come back bigger then ever and a huge ghost appeared in front of her with long, beautiful silver hairs and with the most beautiful dress she've ever seen. Everything on her was white, only her lips where dark red.

Even though "dark red", thats how she decided to call her afterwards, was all in white and had big and glittered wings she looked very scary and like someone who was a real psycho.

Her eyes where white, a really intense white that almost hypnoticed her, but she couldn't help herself but admit that she was the most beautiful woman she've ever seen, even though on a very scary way.

Her voice was surprisingly dark and husky, almost like a man's voice. Every single word she said sent goosebumps all around her. "The young girls today are so annoying. Yesterday it was someone like Derek, today it's Tyler. Who is it gonna be tommorow, sweetheart?"

She pressed a finger on her chin and pretended like she was deep in thoughts.

Abigail was about to speak when Redlips suddenly raised a hand to interrupt her.

"No, no, let me guess! Is it your best friend, Hanna's, new attractive boyfriend?"

She licked her lips.

Abigail was very irritated.

!Since when did Hanna have a new boyfriend?

I thought she was still head over heels in love with Dean", I thought and Redlips obviously saw her irritation because she began to laugh. It was a light and beautiful laugh that didn't fit to her ugly voice.

She showed her teeth which were really yellow and Abigail froze.

Oh God. She really had blemishes. On the one hand she was so beautiful and she even looked a bit innocent.

She was even sure a lot of boys would fall for her.

Oh my God. What was she thinking?

She is a ghost and just exists in her dreams, but why does it feel so real then?

Redlips interrupted her thoughts.

"Oh, my little Abi didn't even know about her best friend's new boyfriend? You are so full of yourself, darling. Well, now you know."

"Who are you, Redlips?", she asked.

"Did I really just say Redlips to her?", Abigail asked herself.

It was the first time she actually spoke and her voice sounded broken and frightened.

She even stuttered a bit.

"Aww, did you already get a nick name for me? That's so sweet! Now you are my sweet Abi and I'm your Redlips. I'm sure we're going to be the best friends. Well, let's just say one thing:

I'm your worst nightmare".

She emphasized every single word.

"Well, I guess it's time to go. Tyler just woke up and he's really worried about you. Isn't that just sweet? You know, I'd give everything to be a teenager again, but I think I'll see you sooner as you think. Now go, don't let him wait too long. Bye, sweet Abi

Oh, before I forget: Stay the hell away from my brother Luke. He can be so evil sometimes."

She laughed very loud so that Abigail even had to cover her ears with her hands. Then everything blurred and spinned around before she found herself back in her living room. Her eyes fluttered and tried to open.

When they finally obyed her, she could see Tyler's eyes in front of her that were filled with worry.

_________________________________________

Wow, I uploaded really fast, I think.

This time I want to dedicate this chapter to the girl who first made a comment to this story.

Thank you, Tasiidoctorsiigh! :)

You really made my day! :D