Chapter 03

„What happened?", Abigail asked in shock. She looked down on him and could see big scratchers and blood that was running down on the floor. „It's nothing big.", he said and tried a smile. She touched him easily but he began to scream in pain. „Seriously, just go inside. I'll just go to see my doctor. I already have the permission.", he said reassuringly.

„Come on, he's right. Let's go inside. You know that we have Ms Pleedy now and she'll be very pissed if we'll be too late.", Tyler replied.

"How do you know that she's a bad teacher?

You don't even know her."

She could see how his face changed and he stared at her with an odd expression but he immadiately bucked himself up and smiled at her.

„Well, people talk", he said and finally dragged her to their classroom on the other side of the floor. She wasn't expting him to touch her so she flinched a bit. He chuckled.

„Seriously, you can be really weird sometimes. Anyway, are we still on for tomorrow?", he asked.

She looked at him in confusion but then she knew what he talked about. Of course, the meeting with his parents! She almost forgot that.

"Of course, I'm exited to meet your parents", she replied happily.

When she looked into his face she could see sadness in them. „Everything's OK?", she asked him worried.

„Yeah, of course. Let's go into the classroom", he answered and tried a smile but failed.

Luckily Ms Pleedy wasn't there and she sat down and began a talk with her best friend Hanna. She know that she could be really bigheaded and annoying sometimes but she was still her closest friend. After all she knew her since the kindergarden.

She looked into her pocket mirror and took on some lipstick while she was talking to her.

„Didn't see you for a while. You're really busy lately, aren't you?", she asked, not looking away from her mirror image.

"What do you mean? We see each other every day in school", she tried to apologize herself but exactly knew where she was heading to. "You know what I mean, Abi", Hanna said and finally looked at Abigail.

"Well, yeah. What about today?", she asked her, already knew that she'd go to refuse. She's the most popular girl on school and not to mention the most beautiful girl. But to Abigails surprise she accepted. I looked at her with jealousy. Hanna had long, blonde and curly hair and big brown eyes. She was always the best looking girl even in the kindergarden. They used to spend all their time together but since she was together with Derek they didn't spend as much time together as usual.

So she was really looking forward to going to town with her today. She could hear loud footsteps and already knew who it was.

Ms Pleedy entered the class. Abigail sighed and tried to concentrate on class.

After the lesson she could see Derek running over to her. She turned around to face him. „Hey, do you also have to walk home now or are you with bus?", he asked out of breath. She didn't noticed that she was walking so fast.

"What is just going on with me lately?", she thought.

„Yeah, we can walk together. Where do you live, by the way?", she asked him curiously.

„I'm living on the Brendstreet and what about you?"

"Oh, I'm living on the Rosewellstreet. You're living right beside me. That's cool", she said smiling.

We made our way back home. „Well, I have to go inside now. Bye, Abigail. See ya tommorow", he said and kissed me on the cheek.

She was really surprised by that and blushed. Luckily he already made his way to his house and didn't see her blush.

When she was finally in front of her house and was about to text Hanna about today somebody tapped her on the shoulder.

She turned around and her mobile phone fell down in shock. „Happy to see me, aren't you?", he responded and gave her a big grin.

Her heart was beating as fast as it could.

__

Well, let me know what you think about the cover :) and the next part will be probably post tommorow again :) Stay tuned. <3