Chapter 02

When she was finally able to turn her eyes from it she continued reading. Borned: 1994. Died: 2014.

In memorial to a beautiful daughter, friend and sister. We'll never forget you. You died much to early.

Source of death:

mysterious riddle, not solved.

Oh my God. This must be a joke! She can't be dead in 2014! When this would be true she would only have two years to live! She turned her head from it because she just couldn't see that grave anymore. It was just too much, but of course she could imagine who would want to kill her. Suddenly this man appeared again. When she wanted to get a better look at him he vanished again. Damn, she really wanted to see his face! She needed to know.

Maybe he's the one who kills her.

She was about to make a step forward when the fog turned back and everything on the cemetry began to bounce and it almost felt like an earthquake. Then suddenly she heard someone call her name. "Abigail, Abigail, wake up. We'll be much to late for school.", her boyfriend said calmly.

Abigail woke up and was really relieved that it was just a dream but she couldn't shake that cold and foogy feeling from her. She shivered in panic. "Hey, pretty baby, what's up? Does that dream bother you again?", he asked while we were on our way to school. "No, everything's fine, Derek.", she lied and tried not to shiver too much.

When they finally arrived at school she needed a small break for herself so she went into the girls bathroom and just sat down on the toilet and silently cried.

"Why does all this things have to happen to me? I just want to be together with my boyfriend but there is a boy in my dream who haunts me. That's so insane!"

When she could finally calm down a bit she went to her locker and took out the things that she needed for maths. She carried the things to her classroom when she suddenly bumped into someone.

She accidently dropped all her things so that they fell on the ground. "I'm so sorry. I wasn't looking. I can be so clumsy sometimes.", she said, picking up her things. "No problem. Let me help you!", he said and she could hear at his voice that he was amused by this situation. He helped her picking up her things. "Thank you!", she said and looked at his face. The books almost fell out of her hands again. He smiled at her and put fourth one's hand to introduce himself. It took her some seconds before she could realize that she was still looking in his blue and wonderful eyes. She took his hand and she could feel how her whole body turned wild so she pulled her hand back in shock and mumbled "I'm Abigail", but he could understand it anyway. "Nice to meet you. My name's Tyler".

"Well, I have to go. I'm late for class. Bye, Tyler!", she said blushing.

"I never blushed before, not in my whole life. When Ashley, Rosé, Hanna and Bella could see that, they would probably laughed out loud.", she thought ashamed.

She looked at her mini-skirt and flatted it slowly. With a last sight in her pocked mirror she was happy again and told herself to forget about the dream. She made her way to the classroom.

"Wow. Ms. Shawn decided to show up to class. Do you have anything to say to your apology?", Ms Pleedy asked with a smug grin. "Yes, I'm sorry for being to late. I oversleep.", she lied. She quickly gave Derek a warning sight because he was about to open his mouth to bare her as a liar so he shut up. "Well, you'll get an hour detention by me, after school. Now sit down.", she said in a sweet, false voice and gave her attention back to the chalk board.

"Are you out of your mind?", she whispered angry.

"I'm sorry. I'm just highly worried about you. You're acting weird since you dream about him", he whispered back.

"I'm sorry but..", she began but Ms Pleedy turned around and gave her one of her angry sights. "Well, Ms. Shawn, it's bad enough that you're late for class, but do you want to miss the rest of it, as well? I shall reward you therefore with a fitting grade or I would suggest you should go to the principal. Is that what you want?", she yelled at me.

"I..I'm sorry, I was..", but she interrupted Abigail again. "Just be quiet, when you want to stay here", she responded and turned to the chalk board again. She sighed in relief.

She really didn't want to have to show up to the principal. Nobody could know everyone who was worse than him, not even Ms Pleedy is that bad. There were even rumors that the both of them were having an affair.

Dring, dring. "Well, it was about time", Derek whispered with a grin on his face. She grinned back and they packed our things together.

"Well, we'll catch up later. I have herbology now", Abigail said happily.

"Wow, you're so lucky. Well, see ya", he said and kissed her cheek, then he walked away.

She made her way to the herbology room and when she sat down there was someone sitting right beside her.

"Tyler, hey!", she said to him with a smile on her face.

"So you're going in the same course as I do?", she said as it wasn't obvious.

Awkward!

But he just smiled towards her. "Yeah, I heard the teacher is great".

"Yeah, he really is."

After the hour they spent their break together since she couldn't see Derek anywhere.

They smiled a lot and he even invited her to a dinner with his family. She found that very odd but she agreed anyway since he was new and didn't know anybody yet and she'd love to meet his family since she just have an aunt and never really had a family.

Her parents died in a plane but they body never have been found. At first it was a big mystery to everyone because they were apparently the only passengers that were on board.

She could explain that though.

She knew that her dad wanted to marry her mum again and he hired a plane just for them. Her dad also was allowed to fly a plane because he used to be a pilot so it wasn't that mystery for her. "Hello? I asked you something.", Derek said and shook her. "I..I'm sorry. I kinda drifted away. What did you ask?".

He just smiled about her confusion and said "Well, I asked you if you're not hungry since you didn't touch your food." He motioned to her untouchable food and she laughed a bit.

"No, I'm not hungry.", she replied sleepily. "Everything's ok?", he asked worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about something. It's really not important."

"Well, we should better get to maths", he said.

"Yeah, you're probably right. We're already late.", Abigail said and together they went to the maths course.

"Derek, there you are! I looked for you everywhere. Where have you been?", she asked him. He turned around and she gasped in shock.

_______

Hehe, now it's getting really interesting. :))) Well, I want to thank you for fanning me and for the vote. :) Please comment so that I can know what I can do better and are there many type errors? I don't proofread. I'm sorry. :o

And a biiiig sorry for uploading so late! I was busy with school work and I kinda wrote in hurry because I have to learn again. I'm sorry but I try to upload tommorow :)