Chapter 07

"Abi, please finally wake up or I have go to the hospital with you!", he whispered in her ear desperately.

He sat there another five minutes when she finally woke up. She coughed and opened her eyes slowly. He leaned into her out of relief, but at first he didn't even notice it.

He was just to happy that she got her conscious back.

She breathed on his mouth uncontrollably fast when he finally realized that he leaned right above her. He blushed a bit, what was really weird for him. He never blushed.

He was always one of the cool boys who didn't care about anything.

What happened to that boy?

"W..what happenend?", stuttered Abigail and ripped him out of his thoughts.

"You lost your conscious for a few minutes. You know, I don't want to lie to you. I think that Luke maybe was in your house because after you drank the juice you fell on the ground, so most likely it was he."

He tried his best to sound indifferent.

Obviously it worked because she stared at him with big and wondered eyes. He quickly looked away.

He really needed to get back his self-control.

He can't allow that girl to change him.

Her eyes turned to the juice and he saw her frown.

He saw her sad glance and couldn't help himself but hug her tightly.

Dad was right. She had something on her that you just had to like.

He loosened himself of the hug and looked at her eyes, that grew very wide.

She tapped her hand on her forehead.

"Oh my god. I wanted to go out with Hanna today and now I totally missed it. She hates it when I miss a meeting with her."

He looked at her with disbelief in his eyes and she gave him a confused look.

"Why are you staring like that?", she asked confused but there was also a bit anger in her voice because suddenly he had to laugh very loud.

It was just so typical for her!

She lost her conscious because someone poisoned her and all she can think at is that she missed a meeting with Hanna.

"Oh god. You know, I don't care that you laugh about me, why ever. I have to call Hanna now, you creep."

He still chuckled a bit before he followed her upstairs and stopped in front of her room.

She just called Hanna.

He could hear Abigail saying sorry for million times when she finally asked her to go shopping with her in half an hour.

Obviously Hanna liked that idea because Abigail began to smile. "Wait, I'll turn on the loud speakers while I style myself." That was really great! So I can just listen to their conversation.

"Well, did you already hear that Leah has a new boyfriend!? Shes such a bitch, isn't she?", Hanna asked with a high pitched voice.

He rolled his eyes.

Girls and their gossip.

They continued like this for minutes. He just wanted to walk away when Abigail said:

"Shit. How are we supposed to go shopping without a car!?"

She looked relieved. Abigail obviously hated shopping. He smiled and suddenly had the urge to tease her, so he stepped in her room and said:

"I could give you a ride, sweeties!" Abigail turned her head in his direction abruptly with her mouth and eyes wide open.

The cell phone fell out of her hands.

"Surprise, much?", I asked, grinning.

______________________________

I'm sorry. That was such a lousy chapter. I wrote it in a rush because I didn't want you to wait any longer.

I'm going to edit it tommorow ;) I'm also sorry that I didn't update earlier but I was on a holiday trip again :)

stay tuned :*

xoxo,

Laura