Chapter 11

Abigail's POV

"Luke, let go of him!", I yelled again but suddenly Luke just turned around and ran away.

I looked after him in confusion and fear.

"Oh god, you're bleeding like mad.", I said, looking at his wrist that had a big trace of blood. I carefully took off his shirt and wrapped it around his wound. I couldn't help myself but noticing his strong and defined muscles underneath his..

"Want.. me. mee. to.. die?", he whispered silently and then moaned in pain but tried a smile.

I immideatly got back to my senses and grabbed my mobile phone.

"Hello, here's Abigail and we immideatly need help. A friend of mine is immensly injured and has blood traces over his body. I'll explain the rest later".

I needed some time before saying the last sentence. I really couldn't say the truth, I knew that. He made the consequences perfectly clear to me. I needed to come up with something.

"Miss? Miss?", the woman on the phone interrupted my thoughts.

"I'm sorry. Well, we're on the Rosewellstreet at the last corner. Please, please hurry up", I said and then just ended the conversation.

I couldn't waste anymore time talking.

"Tyler, please stay awake! Please!", I begged and sobbed on his chest uncontrollably.

"I can't lose you", I whispered and kissed his cheek, leaving a tear drop behind.

"Y..you won't. J..just keep loo...king for, for......", he whispered but he couldn't finish his sentence. It was so silent I could barely understood it.

After that he closed his eyes and his head cocked to the left side.

"No, no!!! Stay awake!", I screamed and sobbed even louder.

Everything around me became a blurr and everything I still saw was his face, so ... lifeless and his words "keep looking".

What does he even mean by that? Does he mean Luke? Why did Luke go anyway? Why didn't he just finish me off? I felt so tired but I knew I couldn't pass out now. Tyler needed me and Luke could come back anytime.

"Is she still unconscious, Miss Pete?"

"Yeah, she's pretty shocked. No relations we could call? Do we even know her name?", another voice said. It was a deep voice, that belonged to a man.

"Well, yeah, Miss Berrish is already calling her mother. She had her pass with her. Her name is Abigail Shawn".

"We unfortunately couldn't reach her mum. She's not at home and we don't know her mobile phone number", a woman with a light voice said. That was probably Miss Berrish.

I tried to open my eyes, but failed.

Why is it just so hot in here? I could feel sweat running down on me everywhere. My hair was stuck at my head and I never felt worse in my life.

Who are the people talking anyway?

"Well, then I guess we have to wait for Miss Shawn to wake up", the man said in a calm voice.

I tried to tell them that I'm already awake but I felt so..so tired and I couldn't get my eyes to open. I finally gave up fighting and fell in an uneasy sleep.

This time I didn't see fog, a cemetry whatsover.

I just sat on grass with flowers all around me. Flowers in different, unusual colors like black ones and green ones. All around me were butterflies in various, odd colors like a mixture of blue, green, white and purple and some usual ones.