I'm back, b*tches.

Hey everybody! Soo, I've decided to be nice, and write you another chapter! So, without further a due, COHF!

******

Jace

Stacy wrapped her arms around my neck, whispering things in my ear. I couldn't hear her, though. All I could think was that Clary was coming back. Did she still hate me? My mind kept replaying the look on her face when she found us. What I wouldn't give to see her smile again. 

"Babe? What are you thinking about?" I heard Stacy say. I shuddered as she called me 'babe'.

"Oh, nothing. Just your pretty face," I said, and she smiled.

"Oh gag me." I heard an angelic voice say.

"Clary," I whispered.

"CLARY!" Isabelle screamed. 

Isabelle jumped up from the couch she was currently sitting on and tackled Clary. Surprisingly, Clary was still standing, even though Isabelle practically shved her down.

"Why are you staring at me, Lightwood?" Clary said, glaring at me.

"I just- I haven't- umm- seen you in um a while." I said. Wait, was I stuttering? Geez, how did this happen?

"Yea, whatever. So you like what you see?" She asked.

I simply nodded, unaware of what I was doing.

Clary laughed and for a minute I though we were on good terms, but her eyes turned icy when she saw Stacy.

"Oh, I remember you. Stacy, is it?" she asked.

"Yea. Now, you can stop flirting with my boyfriend." I winced when she said 'boyfriend'.

"Excuse me? Did you just say I was flirting with your boyfriend? Hun, that would only happen in his dreams. So excuse me, but I think I'm going to go say hi to Alec." she said, and then left the room.

"Looks like somebody made her mad. Tsk tsk." said a voice that sent chills down my back.

"Sebastian? Get out of here." I said.

"Why? I came with Clary." he said, smirking.

"Wait, so she was with you when she left?" I asked, confused.

"Yes, and if you hurt her again, I'll have to use my brotherly instinct, and beat you to a pulp. But, of course, that is if you can actually get her to like you again." he said, walking through the door Clary went through, most likely to go find her.

*******

Alec

"I win!" Magnus said, taking his candy from the pot. I drop my cards and sigh in defeat. Then I feel two slender arms wrap around my neck, and a few locks of red hair fall into my face.

"CLARY!" I shout, getting up and turning around to face her.

"Hey, A." she said.

I roll my eyes at the nickname she gave me before she left.

"Hey, Red," I say.

"Alec, she has gotten good. Like, good." Iz says. I look at Clary, and see that her hair is straight, she's taller, leaner, more muscular. 

"I don't doubt it." I say.

"You shouldn't. She can beat me up." Says a cold voice.

"Hey Sebastian. Come, join us." Clary says.

"Wait, is Sebastian a good guy now?" I ask.

"Yea. He took me in when I left." Clary says.

Sebastian nods,and says, "Hey, Clary. Why don't we go train in the training room and let them watch us." 

"Sounds like a plan. Hey guys, wanna watch me beat the crap out of him?" she asks, a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"Sure, why not." Iz says, and we both follow Sebastian and Clary back to the training room.

******

Hello! How was it? I'm not continuing unless I get 5 comments from 5 DIFFERENT people. Okay, so, Toodles!