TRANSFORM YOU IDIOT!

Clary laughs as she sets down her cup. "Okay, okay. I guess I deserved that, but next time, ease up on the Nutella, kay?" she says.

"Okay. Hmm, Never have I ever stolen a car" Iz says, and Clary, Sebastian, and Magnus take a swig of their bloody mary's.

"Wait, you stole a car before?!" Alec says to Magnus.

"Long story." Magnus says.

"Okay, never have I ever.." Clary says, dragging the 'er' in 'ever' in thought. Then, she smiles and her eyes sparkle with mischeive.

"Never have I ever drove a car off a bridge while screaming, 'TRANSFORM YOU IDIOT!'" she says.

Sebastian takes a sip of his fruity vodka drink.

"Hey Seb, why don't you tell us when it happened." Clary suggests. Everyone basically cheers in agreement and Sebastian smiles. He walks over to the rug and sits at the edge cross-legged.

"Gather 'round, children, gather 'round!" Sebastian says, which makes everyone laugh.

"So, about a year after Clary comes barging into my home, which was very rude, I decide I could handle driving drunk. So one night, coming home from a bar, there's this bridge. I never noticed it before, so I'm like, 'HEY BRIDGE, WHERE YOU COME FROM?' and then, the bridge decided to make me swerve--"

"That's not true! You were all like, swerving already." Clary says.

"You drove her home while you were driving drunk?!?!" Jace asks.

"Why do you care, Jace?" Clary asks.

"No reason.." Jace says.

"Well there has to be a reason, that's why you said it." Clary counters.

After a moment of silence, Clary gets up and finishes off her bloody mary.

"Alright, I think I'm going to go sleep or something. It is getting late." Clary says.

"Way to ruin the fun, Lightwood." Isabelle snaps coldly.

"Sorry." Jace says.

"You know what? Sorry won't cut it because 'sorry' has lost all of its meaning." Iz says, then follows Clary out the door.

"Wow." Alec says, as he gets up and leaves. Magnus glares at Jace and follows Alec out. Even Church hisses at Jace before leaving.

"Hey, look at me." Stacy says.

"Hey, c'mon." Stacy says, while leading Jace to their shared room.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Ooooh. Hows life everyone? Weekly updates soon! I decided to update EVERY Wednesday because a schedule makes it better. If I ever miss a week I'm sorry. BYE!