☁ 1 ☁

Hi, my name is Kimberly Angel.
I am 15 years old, I love to dance, sing, act, and gymnastics.

I live in an  adoption center. I never met my parents. All I know is my birthday is May 23, 2002. I'm 15 years old. I live in Los Angela's, California. I have an 8 year old sister, named Kaley.

Kaley

Kaley is a cheerleader, and dancer

Kaley and I live in separate closets. We haven't had a health inspection in over 20 years. I know this because the place is like over 100 years old but Miss Shelby is older than this place is.

Miss Shelby is the owner, she's a loner. She abuses kids, and I get double for the kids. Triple if I smart mouth.

I get bullied, I hate some cheerleaders because they are so bossy. I don't go to sleepovers, I'm not popular, I'm not famous. Yet.

One day Kaley started getting bullied, and she got to where she couldn't handle it anymore, I found her on top of a picnic table, hanging from a rope. I cried so much, ever day my eyes got so puffy.

The only memory I have of her is gymnastic medals and her favorite necklace.

I wear it  everyday, just like she did

I wear it  everyday, just like she did. She looked up to me.

I tell the kids I work with that if they ever have a bully problem to let me know. Jessica and Maria Segura they are twins they recently turned 8 years old. Zoey and her brother Jeff are 10 and 7.

And that's a little bit about where I live and what I do. Also wish me luck.