☁24☁

I woke up in Garrison's arm knowing today was my last day here because of tour. I didn't want to tell him that I would be gone for 2 months but I had to.

Once Garrison woke up I knew I had to tell him. So I made him breakfast and ordered Starbucks.

I showered really quickly and did my morning routine.

My outfit

I curled my hair put my outfit on after I got out of the shower

I curled my hair put my outfit on after I got out of the shower. It was cold but my body was warming up when I felt warm arms wrap around just in the curve of my stomach.

My body had love bites and everything from the party.

I didn't know which ones were which but honestly it didn't matter because my body was in shock of how good I felt.

"What are we doing today?" Garrison asked me. I frowned but picked it back up with a fake smile. I mumbled under my breath, "Telling the truth."
I smiled and said, "Well I don't know about you but I'm eating before I do anything. " I said giggling. "Ohhh what do we have?" He asked. We went to the table and it was bagels from Starbucks.

He laughs at what I did because I didn't cook it like most girls would do but I was really tired and lazy so I didn't want to cook.

"Ok, now that you asked what we are doing today, I have to tell you something." I say with worry in my voice. "Ok." He says gesturing me to continue. "Well um, I have to leave tomorrow for tour." I say with nervousness in my voice. "Congratulations!" He says. I smile and hug him because I was scared at my news and the scared thoughts going through my mind.
I felt like something bad was going to happen while I was on the tour this time.

When I turned around I immediately started blowing up with questions, "Promise me you won't do anything bad, while I'm gone." I said hugging him with worries in my voice.

"Promise." He muttered.
I hugged him tighter and said, "We are going shopping for the lazy day we are having today." I said. "Sounds good." Garrison said as I walked down to the store that his mom owns.
I bought a bag of takis and left the money at the front door.

Then I realized that we could just "rob" his mom's store.
Garrison came downstairs to the store and saw me sitting on the counter.
I was eating the takis and then we smiled at each other.

"You do realize that we could get whatever we wanted down here,for free. Right?" Garrison asked. "Yeah." I said. We then smiled at each other and grabbed boxes and carts loads of food and candy.

Once we got up to the theatre we began pouring the candy in the bowls and everything.

I put a big bowl of takis right in front of me knowing me to take all of them.

I changed into my sparkly joggers and cuddled up against Garrison. I divided the snacks up between us into an equal amount.

We watched "Mean Girls", " Finding Nemo", "Finding Dory", and " Fault In Our Stars".