☁16☁

Kimberly's POV
When we get to the beach Vanessa and I run to the other side of the beach to where the rocks are.
I sit down and they boys go and play football. Vanessa comes and sits with me.

"Wassup!" She says. "Not much." I say. "There has to be." She says.
"It's nothing." I say. "Ok.' She says. We jump down off the rocks and then we went to the bonfire and lit it up. I got one of the Hershey bars and ate it.

After I got done eating it these 5 boys came over to the bonfire. But they weren't the guys.

" Hey gorgeous." One of the guys said putting their hand on my shoulder.
"Um, gross." I say. He keeps digging his thumb into my shoulder.
"Uh can I help you? " I say.
"Lemme get inside yo pants." He said.
I stood up and was about to punch this guy but one of his friends come up to me and puts his hand under my legs and squeezes me. I moan a little but then I punch the guy and Vanessa grabs me from the guy who put his hand under my legs. She pushes him away from me and I am so dehydrated that I can't fight. Then the guys come over and Tyler takes me away from one of them. He takes me back up to the rocks and sits me on his lap. I hug him because I feel safe.
The rest of the guys are taking care the f boys and they called the police. I had to explain to them what happened. At this point I was crying and I felt violated.

I didn't know what to think. I went back to the chairs with Vanessa after explaining to the officer what happened she helped calm me down and we finally got to eat s'mores.

Everyone is starring at me because I look like a hot mess.

"What?!" I say. "Nothing you just look like a wet dog." They say. "Well thanks." I said. We finally were able to finish our night the right way.

Vanessa is staying another night. We are staying the night at the boys house. We all stayed downstairs.

We decided to watch a movie. Vanessa and I were beside each other. Tyler was on my left and Zach was Vanessa's right. I felt my eyes getting heavier and we all finally fell asleep. I was cuddled up against Tyler and that's all I remember.

Goodnight cruel world is all I could think. "Goodnight baby girl." I heard Tyler say. I smiled and fell asleep.

*The Next Morning*
Tyler was awake while I was still sleeping. I heard cameras going off but I didn't care. I finally woke up from my slumber. My eyes were wide open. But I didn't jump up.

Pictures were still being taken.

I finally had to get up. I ran outside the house and jumped up on the rocks. I sat there for a while thinking about yesterday. Then Vanessa comes and sits with me.

"Ya good?" She asks. "Uh yeah." I say.
I lay my head on her shoulder as we look up to the sun. "I really like him." I say while looking to make sure no one was outside and listening to our conversation. "Yeah and I like Zach too." She says. "I could tell. From yesterday. " I say. "Girl, you are so depressing when you know you want something so just go for it." Vanessa says. "But I can't or Lena and her posse will come after me." I say.
"Don't worry about them. If anything happens you've got us all." She says. "Ok." I say standing up to give her a hug.

We jump down and just as I was about to walk in I saw Lena kissing him. I felt a tear fall down my face.
I wanted to kill that bitch. Just as Vanessa was coming she stopped dead in her tracks and gave me a signal to go back to where we were.

"How the hell could you! Already after she beat the fuck outta you!" Is all I could hear.

Vanessa's POV
When I saw what Kimberly was looking at I stopped dead in my tracks. After I gave Kimberly a signal and she left. I was screaming at Lena beating the fuck outta her again. Now I know how much fun Kimberly had when she beat the fuck outta her.