☁️29☁️

Tbh// I don't know where I'm going with this story. I think I'm going to end it soon. But if you'd like me to keep it going or me make a sequel, please let me know. I might add new character s and things like that, plus I have other stories out. And since I've gotten one about being adopted I made another most common book about being the little sister of Logan and Jake. You guys should check it out.
____________________
The next day (Kimberly and Chelsea fight)

I got out of bed and went to my closet. I had so many questions as to what time, and who all was going to be there.

I texted Chelsea before changing my clothes and asked her.

What time do I need to be there? And whose all going to be there?

5:30 pm and whole school

I nodded leaving her on open and continued picking clothes.
I went ahead and put on my adidas hoodie crop top the white one with black leggings. I put my converse on and went downstairs.

"Dad!" I yelled. "In the office!" He yelled. "So we need to talk." I said. "About?" He asked. "A fight." I said. "With who? When? Where, and why?" He asked. "Chelsea, today at 5:30, the boxing ring down town, because she wanted to fight, and I'm not backing out. Also the whole school is going to be there." I said. "Well why are you telling me?" He asked. "Because, I was going to invite you to come see it but since your gonna be like that." I said.

I walked out the door and went to Logan's apartment. "Logan!" I yelled.
"Kimberly!" He yelled running from his room. "I'm gonna fight Chelsea today, in front of the whole school, at 5:30 today and the boxing ring today." I said. He shrugged and nodded. "Ok." He said.

I nodded he acted the same exact way dad did.

I pulled out my phone and texted Tyler.
"I'm fighting Chelsea today, at the boxing ring today, 5:30."
"😔" he's disappointed.

Well I don't need them and their disappointment or approval. I went to the boxing ring early only to find Chelsea getting ready for the fight.

"Hey Chelsea." I said. "What do you want?" She asked. "I wanted to know how close you were with WDW and Tyler." I said. "Jack is my brother, and they all love me." She said. "Oh." I said. "Do they know about the fight?" I asked. "No, but if they did we wouldn't be standing here." She replied. "Oh." I said. "Well I'm gonna start letting people in, don't get to carried away." She said. "But it's only 11:30." I said. "Well there are a lot of people here to watch us fight, and maybe when I let them in wanna go get lunch?" She asked. "Yes of course." I said.

She walked to the door and started letting people in. Meanwhile I wanted to get some takis from that pit stop joint Garrison's mom owns.

"I'll be back!" I told Chelsea.
I got to the store and bought some Takis. I gave his mom the money and ran out. "Wait Kimberly!" I heard behind me. I turned around to see Garrison. "Garrison!" I yelled jumping up and down and lunging onto him. "How long have you been awake?" He asked. "For about 4 days now. Tyler and me are a thing again." I said. "Oh, well I'm talking to someone." He said. "Congrats, I should get going. I have a lunch date with Chelsea." I said. He looked at me weird. "I'll explain later after the fight." I said.

I went back to the ring and found Chelsea had just put the last person in.
"More are coming later." She said. "Come on let's go get that lunch." She said. I nodded and asked," Where should we go?" "In-n-out?" She asked. I nodded and went to the joint with her.
"So, I know I hated you but your actually easy to tolerate it's just Lena fed me stuff about you and then Lena did something to me and I haven't forgiven her for it." Chelsea said. "Oh. I'm sorry." I said. "You shouldn't apologize I should, I treated you like garbage." She said. "So we're good?" I asked. "Yeah, but we're still gonna fight." She said. "Yeah. But we have to make it seem real." I said. "That's easy." Chelsea said.