☁️28☁️

Thursday
Today is the day of mine and Tyler's date. Did I mention I dyed my hair brown. When I changed my hair color I got a lot of hate but I didn't care, it was my decision.

I got up off my bed and got into the shower.

I put my grey shirt, shorts, white converse, and the necklaces on.
When I did that I did my hair.
I did my hair is spiral curls and tied two pieces of hair back.

I sat on my bed waiting for that text that said come down.

At 6:15 the text came. "Come down."
I got up and went down with him.
"Where ya going?" Dad asked. "Probably the pier." I said.
He nodded and I went with Tyler.
Tyler and me went to the pier. Rode the Ferris wheel, ate cotton candy, and got a teddy bear.

We did all this in silence.

While I was doing this I thought of more lyrics. "Kimberly?" Tyler said. "Yeah?" I asked. "I know you've had a rough life and I didn't help but I wanted to know if you would be my girlfriend?" He smiled. I smiled and hugged him again. I had my legs around his waist. Then I looked at him in his brown eyes. "Yes." I said.
He smiled and I laughed.
"Come on, we are going somewhere." He said. He put me on his back and then he started running to the rocks where I got violated.

He sat up on the rocks. I had my legs around his waist. I was playing with a key the key on his chest.

I played with his hands. I interlocked them and he smiled. "You are cute." He said. I smiled.

"We should head home." Tyler said about 5 minutes later.

"Yeah." I said. Even though I didn't want this day to end.

I went back home and when I did I saw someone waiting for me.

It was Chelsea. "What do you want?" I asked very irritated. "To fight." She said. "Ok." I said. "But not right now, I want to do this professionally." She said. "Um.. Ok?" I said. "Meet at the boxing ring down town tomorrow." She said. I nodded and went back inside.

I took my make up off, put my hair in a messy bun, and changed into a comfy outfit. I went to bed happily and fell asleep greatly.