☁ 2☁

Kimberly's POV
Today is Monday January 27, 2017. Today is the day that my sister committed suicide. Today was also her birthday. I cry every time I think about her. But I also have to go to school.

I got up and get dressed.

My outfit

I head downstairs and walk towards the counter

I head downstairs and walk towards the counter. I see Jessica and Maria. "Hey, guys." I say.  "Oh hey Kimberly." They say. I take a granola from my stash upstairs, I take a few more for the kids. My best friend is Clarissa. She is a dropout she helps everyone here when they are sick or something.
I never actually was sick, which is surprising because of the health code.

The kids and I head to school. I wake up Clarissa and tell her, "Clarissa time to get up. The kids and I are going to school." She rolls out of bed as the kids and I are off to the hell hole I mean school. I walked the halls and everybody is staring at me. Then this girl named Lena came to me and laughed. "What's so funny?" I ask.
"The fact that you even decided to show up today." She says. "How is that funny?" I ask her. "It's funny because of your sister." She says. "Alright, you know what. I care about my sister more than you guys would ever care about me. Now talk about me all you want, stare, laugh, what ever. But do not bring my little sister into any of your conversations!" I say. They all walk away and I walk to my locker. I get what I need and walk to class. First, is art. Second, Gym/ cheer leading. Third, Music. Fourth, Science. Fifth, Social studies. Sixth, Math.

I don't take reading because I'm smart enough to write a book the first try. Just kidding, I make mistakes but I have great scores in reading.

*At Lunch*

I got food and sat down at my table. I literally have no friends so I sit alone. But it's ok Clarissa is my best friend and that's all that matter. I didn't feel like eating. I threw my food away, and ran outside. I went to my locker and decided to leave early. I went to the park right beside the school. I decided to wait until the kids got out of there. Then we walked out to the adoption center.

"Hey Kimberly, do you want to hang out with the rest of us. We are gonna go on a picnic?"  Jessica ask me.
"Sure." I say. We finally got there and we walked in. I did my homework and helped everyone with theirs. Afterwards, I finally took a shower and went to bed.

My PJs

I washed my face and went to bed