☁14☁

Kimberly's POV
I woke up today and got to my bathroom. My side was hurting as if I had been stabbed or something.
I got to my bathroom and looked at my ribs in the mirror. I had bruises on my ribs. I gasped at what I had saw. I heard a knock on the door.
"Come in!" I yelled while putting my shirt down. It was Erika.

"I'm in the bathroom." I say.
"Ok. Uh when you get done just come downstairs." Erika says.

I get out of the bathroom and pick my clothes.

I get done and walk downstairs. I can't hop down them like I always do with pep.

They all stop talking when they saw me.

"Awh, uh come down here." Erika says.

I walk out to the couch.

Dad comes to sit down next to me.

"What happened last night?" He asked.

"I had a bad dream. Ok? That's all." I say.

"But what happened?" He asked me again. "Well, I woke up in another persons bed. Got out of the bed and ended up in a alley where there were dirty people that smell like a brewer, and weed, things like that. I got kidnapped. And this guy brought me to a ware house where you and this guy had a devastating phone call. He asked you for 4 million dollars and where the man kidnapped me is where you had to bring the money and me unharmed. Once I got to you you guys were in there and that's all." I say.

They had there jaws dropped when I was finished.

"Well I've gotta get going." I say.
I go get my stuff and walk outside. Logan pulls up a few minutes later and we pull off to my school.

"You know it's so obvious that you hate this school, right?" Logan asks me. "Your right. It brings back too many memories." I say. "You know I heard about you wanting to be homeschooled." He says. "Yeah I do. He told me he was going to wait until next year though." I say.
"Do you think you can wait that long?" He asks again. "No. But hopefully I'll be fine."  I say.

As soon as we get to the school I'm already out.

I go in and I see Lena.

She comes up to me. "I wouldn't bother talking to me. You've already seen what I will do again, if you don't leave me alone." I walk away but not before someone grabbed my arm I don't hesitate one minute to turn around and punch whoever it was.
Then I saw it was Chelsea. One of the girls that hate both me and Lena. I put my arm down  and she walks away. I walk away too.

Then when I get to my homeroom I'm called out of my 1st period.

I walk up to the office.

"Awh, uh Kimberly over here." Miss Brynn says.

I walk over there and see this girl

I think to myself big mistake coming here.

"Kimberly, this is Vanessa." Miss Brynn says.

We shake hands and Miss Brynn says, "She's a new student you will be showing her around today."

I nod my head and walk her around.

Once we reach the last class  I give her a welcoming smile and tell her, "Nice having you here. Maybe we can be friends." "Maybe." She says with the same smile.

We walk into the first class together and we sit down. Everyone looks at us but it's ok. We go sit down and we get ready.

It's the same every class.

*Skip to lunch*
We walk into the cafeteria and get some food. Vanessa and I walk to my table and sit down. We exchange numbers and later leave school.