Twenty

[next day]

I was busy talking to my manager as Namjoon came in. "Hyung, your father called me and said you're not picking up his calls." He said. I opened my phone and there were 13 missed calls. "I know, I don't want to pick it up." I coldly said. Namjoon just nodded. He'd know when to talk and when not to.

Later Hoseok entered with a half sleepy face. "Hyung, is everything alright? Namjoon told me not to ask, but... I know that secret." He said. The manager hyung quickly heard us and decided to leave. "Umm, I'll go home now, bye!"

So I explained him everything how my father is making me meet her. "What are you gonna do hyung?" Hoseok gasped. He was fully awake now. "I don't know." I bit my lower lip, running out of ideas. "Well you have to tell her." He raised his brows.

"Tell her what Hoseok ah? That I'm about to get engaged to a random girl my family wants me to? And in five months?" I cried. I've never said it out loud in my life, nor did I care. I thought I would be okay because it was what my mom wanted. "But... she'll find out one way or another." Hoseok sighed.

"If I tell her now, she wouldn't even come back! She'd hate me... And I can't endure that Hoseok ah." I started to cry. "It's been a day since she left and I'm already hurt enough. I can't afford to lose her." I continued to cry, even harder. "I understand you hyung. Maybe we can tell her once she comes back? I'll be there," Hoseok slowly brushed my back.

[At New York]

I was patiently waiting for Jin to text me but he didn't. He must be busy with schedule besides it's 11pm there. "Why are you so quiet? You're not like this." Kaitlyn asked. "Umm, I just miss him." I said, not mentioning Jin.

"Oh cmon, it's just two weeks. You won't even know when it's gone." She exclaimed. I just nodded and went back to my phone. As before, my message box was still the same. Suddenly the doorbell rang, startling us.

Kaitlyn jumped out to open the door. "K-Kyle?" Kaitlyn bursted. Kyle? Sheez. My ex? I secretly turned around to see if it's really my ex, he is my ex. "I heard Seo Eun's back." He said. "Uh yeh. What does that have to do with you?" Kaitlyn coldly asked. Our break up wasn't very pretty.

"I just wanna talk to her. Is she there?" He asked. I reluctantly went out of bed and flashed a frown at him. "It's okay Kaitlyn, I'll be back." I followed Kyle to a nearby cafe. "I'm so sorry things turned out like that. Are you coming back for good?" He asked, holding my hands but I resisted. I belong to Jin.

"No, I'm going back in two weeks." I said without taking a sip of the coffee in front of me. "I'm really sorry Seo Eun. I should've been with you when your parents passed away." He said with a pity face. "Funny someone else was. You know what Kyle? I'm with someone else right now and he's the best boyfriend I can ever find. If you don't have anything else to say, I'll leave first." I stood up and left. "Is that it? You're going back because of that guy? Throwing away opportunities you can get here?" He yelled. "Yes Kyle, I am. For him." I slammed the door behind me.

As soon as I left the cafe my phone beeped. It was a message from Jin.

Jin: Jagi, what time is it there?

Me: It's 10 am here.

Jin: Ahh I have something to tell you when you get back.

Me: Can't you tell me now?

Jin: Ah, when I come back I will. I promise. <3

Me: I met my ex today :(

Jin: what? :/

Me: you don't have to worry, I told him I have the best boyfriend waiting for me ><

Jin: aigoo, my jagi is so cute!!

Me: of course, I'm yours, Jin.

Jin: like you're mine.

Me: aren't you tired? Go to sleep. I'll come see you in your dreams.

Jin: arraseo jagi, see you there! I love you so much xD

Me: i love you too xxx

And with that, a smile hung on my face. "So what's that smile? Who's so capable of doing this to you? I'm dying to know aready." Kaitlyn tickled me. "I can't tell you who but he's very sweet. He likes to cook. He always make food for me and he's soooo good to cuddle. And of course, he loves me." I said, recalling all the times I spent with him.

"That's so sweet. I'm glad you met a person like him. But you're sure he's not.. lying?" She asked. I understand she was just worrying for me so I afforded a smile. "I live with him... I mean he's a member of my brother's band so... My brother likes him." I said.

"Well that's good. But remember you can come back whenever you want to. New York will always welcome you." She said before leaving for a date with her boyfriend. I smiled back. But that sudden question of Kaitlyn made me wonder for a second.

I took side for my boyfriend but inside I doubted a little if Jin ever kept something for me. I really hate secrets since I was young. My whole family treats me like a kid and never tell me stuff even if I had the right to know. For one more time, I decided to trust Jin blindfolded. Of course, that's when I thought Jin wouldn't keep anything from me.

But he is keeping a secret! That he has a fiancé! I'm screaming my ass out. I can't wait for write the part when she finds out. CLIMAX IS ABOUT TO COME. Who's excited?