Thirty Seven

I was on my way back to the dorm. My life in New York readjusted as I was awake early in the morning because Kaitlyn insisted on going for a walk. My phone buzzed as Jin's video call came in. A smile was drawn on my face as I tapped "Accept" after fixing my hair a bit.

"Jagiyaaa!" he screamed from the other side waving like a little kid.

"Hey worldwide handsome," I said, gigling. I missed him so much despite having a video call last night too.

"I miss you so much!! Have you been to Sydney? It's so beautiful here." he said, waving his camera to brag the night life. I totally forgot it was night time there. Sydney was 14 hours ahead of New York.

"I miss you too. I haven't been there though. So how long are you guys staying there before going to another country?" I asked, making sure I knew where my boyfriend was.

"We're leaving tomorrow to Japan." he answered as he laid on his bed. "Really? My baby must be really tired, too many concerts." I frowned.

"At least I get to see your face like this," he said, gesturing a heart.

I gave him a fly kiss, "Your signature move." I said, laughing.

He took the heart and put it in his chest. "Enough of me, how's New York and everything?" he asked.

I moved my camera and showed him my dorm, "This is technically where I'll be living until I get an apartment. I actually got a contract with a company! I'll have to start writing by next month!" I excitedly said.

"I'm glad your dreams are coming true." he happily said.

But I knew inside we were both thinking that the more our dreams are accomplished, the further we are. Instead, we both just exchanged smiles.

"Noona!!!" Jungkook screamed and came into the screen.

"Hey there Jungkookie!!" I waved back.

"You look prettier." he giggled while making a heart shape for me.

"That's my girlfriend!" Jin playfully hit his head.

I just laughed at them. It's a relief Jin has them.

"I have to go," I said as Kaitlyn had been annoyingly gesturing me to hang off.

"Really? We just started talking." Jin pouted.

"I promised my roommate we'd go for a walk. Don't worry jagi, I'll call you back. Leave a message if you guys wake up, bye!" I said, blowing a kiss before hanging off.

"You guys are disgusting," Kaitlyn rolled his eyes. "Excuse me, he's my boyfriend and I'm 9929 miles away from him, that's about 10000 miles!" I complained while tying my shoelaces. "Did you seriously searched the number up on google?" she asked, sounding like I'm too extra. "Yes, I did! Because I miss him." I said while grabbing my water bottle.

"Okay Juliet, I had enough of it every day. Jin! Jin! Jin! I know your boyfriend is whatever miles away. Can we go for a walk now?" she asked, laughing. I just love my best friend. I nodded as we took off.

Jin's POV

I ended up staring at her picture after he hung off. "Do you love her that much?" Jungkook curiously asked while getting into my blanket. "Of course I do, you'll know when you grow up." I gave him a fatherly smile and patted his head. "But I don't wanna fall in love." he blankly said while turning on the TV. "Why not?"

"Because witnessing how much noona and you were hurt when you guys break up is really sad. I don't wanna be hurt like that." he complained. "Love hurts Jungkook ah, otherwise, you'll never realize how much you love that person. Only if you lose something, you'll understand the value of it." I said. "Aish, being adult is so complicated. I'll just be a kid forever." he playfully said.

"Romeo is at it again," Hoseok said who heard the whole conversation. I laughed when he called be Romeo because it can't be a coincidence Seo Eun's friend called her Juliet too. "Romeo and Juliet is full of nonsense. It's a 3 day relationship between a 13 year old and a 17 year old." Namjoon said. We all just shook our heads despite knowing nothing about it.

"It's the saddest love story in the history!" Taehyung ranted. "No it's not!!" Namjoon said back. "Did you even read it?" Namjoon asked, shutting Taehyung up. We all cracked up. "So did you?" Swag Yoongi asked back to Namjoon. "I didn't." We all even laughed even more. Thank god I have these guys otherwise I wouldn't know how to survive.

All I wish is that July to come faster. Only then I would meet her again. I pulled out my diary as I started to write down memories I had with her, starting from when I first met her.

She was just too pretty that I couldn't know if she was a real person. She stood next to Jimin, claiming to be his twin sister. She was nothing like Jimin, only her tiny fingers and height represented Jimin. Her hair that was flawlessly reflecting the sun made her look like an angel. I envied the other members who got to know her first.

Then I was interrupted by a message. It was from my family doctor;

Mr. Kim Seok Jin,

I advise you to come to my office at any available moment. I have urgent matters to discuss with regarding your health.

Dr. Yoo Jae Suk

"Hyung, what is it?" Jimin asked, noticing my sad face. "Huh? Nothing, just my dad." I lied. I started to get anxious. Last time when I went for check up, the doctor warned me to come back again for further tests but I was so busy with my schedule I couldn't show up. What if I'm dying... what if I can't spend my life with her like I planned to...

Just as everything seemed to be fine for the couple, god wants to test their love a bit more. I hope Jimin stans are not offended reading this. I just made a tiny joke on him. I mean it's alright if it's Army to Army right? All we need to do is protect them from the anti-fans. We love them as much as we love to make jokes about them. Anyway, y'all need to prepare for a roller coaster ride!!