Thirty One

If you didn't notice, I made a new cover for the book! Yeh, that's the new poster from Love Yourself concept. CANT WAIT FOR THE ACTUAL COMEBACK. Brace yourself Armys!

(During breakfast)

I sat next to Taehyung as he brought the juice for me. "Thanks birthday boy," I said. Why am I so happy all again? Gosh. You're supposed to get over Jin, not fall for him. "Are you back with hyung?" He whispered. "What? No! Just like I said before, we're just friends." I whispered back. "If so, I have something to ask you tonight." He said. "Why not now?" I curiously asked back. "Because I can't... not here." He scratched his head.

"What are two gossiping?" Jungkook asked. "Not a kid's thing." Taehyung stuck out his tongue. "Gosh, you are a kid, Taehyung ah." Namjoon said, laughing. "I shall be an adult soon!" He announced. We all cracked up.

"Unnie! You want to meet my dad?" Seolhyun suddenly asked. "What?" I widened my eyes like a fish. "You can help me encourage him that my brother's fiancé is not good." She was a pure innocent. I couldn't quarrel with her. Besides, what she said is true.

"Seolhyun ah! Didn't I say you not to talk about it already." Jin scolded. "But you don't even like her! You like Seo Eun unnie!" She yelled. The other members awkwardly looked at her. "You all are bad people! If two people love each other, you guys should've tried your best to help them!" She sounded pissed. "That's enough Kim Seolhyun. I'm sending you home." Jin groaned. "You are a coward oppa!" She slammed the table. "Jimin oppa, let's go!" She dragged Jimin who was half eating.

"You guys can't say no to that kid. She's right." Yoongi said cooly. Namjoon just sighed and drank the apple juice in his hand. Jungkook just keep eating the free pineapple. For Taehyung, he kept a straight deadpanned face. Jin was rather looking guilty than angry.

"You shouldn't have scold her like that." Namjoon said, placing his apple juice down. Jin was silent. "Umm, it's Taehyung hyung's birthday!! Let's be happy." Jungkook quickly said. Jimin then came back holding Seohyun's hand. "I'm sorry for being rude." She reluctantly said. Jin just nodded, letting her sit down.

"So what should we do today! It's our birthday boy's choice." Hoseok clapped. "I don't have anything particular. I just want to have a small party on our own tonight. Before that, we can all split up and take your time. We won't have much time to rest when the tour starts." Taehyung talked like a grown adult. Namjoon smiled like he's a proud dad. "Perfect, I'm going back to sleep." Yoongi announced. "Jungkook and I are going to the spa." Hoseok announced. "I wanna come!" Namjoon added. "Seo Eun ah, wanna spend a day with me?" Taehyung asked, startling me.

"Of course, we could bring Seolhyun-" but he interrupted me. "Just the two of us, please? It's my birthday." He pleaded. I was so blank I didn't know what to say. "You should go." Jimin whispered beside me. I hesitantly nodded while hung a smile on Taehyung but drew a frown on Jin.

"Seolhyun, Jin hyung and I'll just play around." Jimin said. Plans were made as we parted. Yoongi went back to his room while Jungkook, Namjoon, and Hoseok headed for the spa. Seolhyun insisted on watching the coral reefs at the east coast so Jin and Jimin followed her. And I'm here, awkwardly standing next to Taehyung.

"Where you wanna go?" He asked. "You're not telling me you don't have a plan!" I said, giggling even I wasn't in the mood to. "All I knew was to spend the day with you." He said, blinking his eyes like he's nervous. "Uh yeh. We could've just spend with the other members!" I said, attempting to run away from this mess-to-be.

"Cmon, let's just walk by the shore." He grabbed my hands without my permission and headed for the sea. The breeze was gushing against my face as my hair dramatically flew in the sky. I broke my hand away from his grasp. "It's public." I softly said.

"I just wanted to know if you're okay. You know... with everything." He slowly took his steps to match my pace. "I'm fine. Actually Jin and I are good friends now." I said, afforded a tiny crescent smile. "But you know he still loves you, you know that." He sounded like he doesn't like it, at all. I stayed silent for a second but gained courage to speak up, "Taehyung ah, maybe bringing that up isn't a good idea after all." I walked a bit faster to stay ahead of him, not wanting to see his face.

(Dinner)

After the awkward walk, I just came back and played catching catcher with Seolhyun and the rest of the members. "Let's start the dinner!"
Yoongi announced as he brought the cake in. Seolhyun sat on my lap playfully.

Happy Birthday to you!
Happy Birthday dear TaeTae,
Happy Birthday to you!

We all sang harmoniously as we clapped on the way. Taehyung smiled as he blew off the candle. The members, even Jin prepared presents for him. It was too late to realize I totally forgot about it! "T-Taehyung ah, I forgot about your present. I promise to get you one when we get back to Seoul." I shyly said.

"Actually you have something I want right now." He said, shutting up everyone else. I could see Jin's continuous sad face. Jungkook looked so nervous and curious as he hold on Hoseok's arms really tight. Yoongi and Namjoon exchanged looks like Yoongi supports Jin while Namjoon is on Taehyung's side.

"I want you."