Thirty Nine

No update from Big Hit today T_T finally r we getting to rest?? Hmm.

(Next morning)

I woke up, literally naked next to another naked person, Jin. I looked at his flawless face that was shining from the sunlight. "Hmm? Too handsome can't stop staring, huh?" He asked. I hit his chest, laughing. "You're awake?" He laughed while giving me a nod. "Morning princess, you don't look so bad. May I ask how was last night?" He gestured like he had a mic in his hand.

"What? You suddenly decided to be a reporter?" I giggled. He leaned and gave me a peck on my lips. "Get dressed." I said, forgetting the fact we were still undressed. We both got out of bed as we headed for breakfast after putting on appropriate clothes.

(A few days later)

As usual, I cuddled in his warm torso as we decided to watch a movie. When I said as usual, it indeed was usual, he slept in the entire movie! "Jagi," I hit his chest, waking him up. "Did the movie finished?" He asked, even if the credits were rolling up.

"We finally get to be like this and you can't even stay awake for one movie." I complained. "What? You've been here, all the time. What are you even talking about?" He weirdly asked me. "I just got back!" I yelled, a little bit raising my voice. "From school?" He looked so clueless. "Oh my god! I've been in New York the past 4 months!!" I exclaimed. "Oh..." His voice lowered like he has no idea what I was talking about. "Jagi, are you alright?" I asked, starting to get worried.

"I-I'm fine." He said, trembling. "No, you're not. You forgot I've been in New York this all time." I said, carefully holding his hands. "I said I'm fine. I'll go make dinner." He said, jumping out of bed and left the room. It felt so weird, there has to be something wrong with him.

I knocked on Jin's room as Hoseok came out. "Jin's downstairs," he said. "No, I came to find you." I quietly said as I went in. "Me? That was unexpected. It's your first day, shouldn't you be stuck with Jin 24/7?" He asked which was totally natural.

"That's the point. He totally forgot I was in New York and thought I was still at the university. Like... Uh..." I wasn't good with explaining. "Actually the members and I were in discussion if we should tell you this." Hoseok bit his lips.

"Jin hyung's been a bit weird. He's been forgetting a lot of things lately, like our choreography and so on. Sometimes, he'd still think Jungkook is underage and wouldn't let him do certain stuffs. We suggested he'd go to a doctor but he said it's temporary due to stress. First we thought it was because he missed you but you are here now... and he hasn't got any better." Hoseok slowly said.

"You should've told me earlier!" I angrily said, I'm his girlfriend. "I know, Namjoon thought we should wait a bit more. We didn't want you to worry unnecessarily." Hoseok shrugged. "He's my boyfriend for god's sake." I stood up and left to find Jin.

When I got downstairs, Jin was playing a game with Jungkook. "Jagiya," he flashed a smile at me. I just nodded, "Didn't you say you were gonna cook?" I asked. He went blank, processing for a moment. "Cook?" He looked like he remembered something. "Right, cook. I'll go now." He dropped the remote in his hands and headed for the kitchen.

"Jagiya, stop." I said, tears starting to roll down. "Why are you crying? Stop crying." Jin said while wiping them off. "Are you angry because I forgot to cook you dinner? Cmon," he said while brushing my hair. The members quietly watched without saying a word. They all knew what was going on.

(During dinner)

The members were unusually silent, catching Jin's attention. "How was New York?" Jin was back to normal but he had no memory of the incident earlier. "Good, was planning for a medical check up tomorrow with you. Just things I wanted to do with my boyfriend." I said. He hesitated to answer, "I think I'm gonna be busy tomorrow." He softly said.

"But we get to rest the entire week!" Jungkook slipped out. "I have to meet someone." Jin said without looking at me. He's definitely keeping secrets from me again. "Jagiya, are you not telling me something again?" I asked, glaring at him. He just shook his head and continued to eat.

"You know I don't like secrets and yet you're keeping one, again." I sighed, speaking without being considerate like Jungkook. The whole table went silent. Not even a single sound was heard. "If I said I'm not, I'm not!" Jin raised his voice at me for the first time. "I'm your girlfriend! Is it not enough for you to tell me things I have the right to know?" I slammed the table.

"I had enough." Jin literally left the room. "Let him be. He's just stressed about his condition. We'll help you get him to the doctor." Taehyung said. I just nodded my head. I don't wanna lose him. At least... I wanted him to remember me.

I knocked on the door as he came and answered. "Can we talk? I'm sorry I yelled." I apologized. He opened the door wider for me to come in. "I'm sorry I yelled too." He shrugged. "I'm just worried... you know. I just-" them he interrupted me. "I know. You don't have to explain. I'll tell you everything once it's confirmed. Could you wait a little more?" He bit his lower lip nervously.

"Okay, a little more." I gave him a smile. He came closer to me as he gave me a kiss really quick. But I still felt it was different. I felt like it wasn't enough. I felt like I'm going to loss him someday. Without any alert to my conscious, a tear escaped it way out. I don't wanna lose him. Being separated from him for 4 months is enough.