Forty One

(Three months later)

Jin hasn't wake up. His doctor confirmed it was amnesia and somehow it was in his genes, inherited from his mother. I only assumed he is having a long dream. I renewed my visiting visa. I didn't know if I should just move on. Jimin wanted me to move on and live my life. The doctor said chances are very low for him to remember everything once he wakes up. Every night I would thinking about leaving him. I hated myself for even having that thoughts but somehow I felt something was holding me back. I knew that how much it would hurt me if I had to be separated from him for a day.

I was in the room with Yoongi as he insisted on staying. And Jimin didn't want me to be alone. Suddenly someone came in, it was his dad. I bowed and moved away from the seat. "I understand that you love him but he is going to be engaged, you can't just pretend like it's nothing." He said but not too loud yet like last time when he found out Jin got into an accident. After all, I'm the one his son loves. But I spoke nothing.

"I heard you don't even live here." He said. I just nodded. "What do you expect out of a relationship like that!" He bluntly said. "Sir, I mean no disrespect but I love him, so does he." I cried. "And he won't even remember once he wakes up!" He raised his voice this time.

He was right, I couldn't say no more. "That's a bit too much." Yoongi stepped in. "Step back." I whispered. "No, I need to. Sir, I know Jin hyung is engaged to that girl but even if he isn't able to remember, he's still Kim Seok Jin. Kim Seok Jin that loves Park Seo Eun, that's the real fact you can't just pretend like it's nothing!" Yoongi blurted.

Jin's dad kept a constant face of anger. Slowly my head started to spin. Assuming it's just a migraine, I just ignored. Visions started to blur as I knocked out onto the cold floor. "Seo Eun ah!" I heard Yoongi yelled.

No one's POV

Seo Eun's fragile body laid on the white bed sheets. The machines beside her beeped at their own rhythm. Yoongi clutched his hands in nervousness. After all, Seo Eun's like a sister to him and the rest. "Uh, I don't know how to put this in words." The doctor said with a little anxious face. "Is it because I'm not a family member?" Yoongi asked back, seeing how the doctor is held back to say something.

"No, it's not that. I know she's a close friend of yours and has a special relationship with my coma patient. That worries me in fact because... she's pregnant three months old." The doctor shrugged. Shook and stunned, Yoongi failed an appropriate response. Seo Eun's eyes slowly opened but didn't heard the conversation. "Thank you, doctor." Yoongi finally remembered to talk.

"What's wrong with me?" she weakly asked. Yoongi didn't know if it was the right time to say it but she's the mother, she has the rights to know. "Don't get scared, I have something to tell you." Yoongi bit his lower lips. Seo Eun knew this wasn't usual Yoongi. "Seo Eun ah... you.... are... pregnant."

Seo Eun didn't react anything. She just smiled and rubbed her womb slowly. Yoongi was confused for a moment. "Did you know all of this?" he asked, scratching his head. She nodded, "I knew it a month ago." she answered with a motherly smile. It was all new for Yoongi. "Why didn't you tell us!" he complained.

"Tell that I'm pregnant with someone who might not even wake up? Jimin would probably tell me to..." she paused for a moment. "Abort the child." she sighed. Yoongi felt suddenly so sad. He didn't know what to do for her. "But he can't now, don't worry. And I'll make sure I tell the other members but for now, can you keep a secret?" she asked. Yoongi nodded, "Sure, don't worry about that." he patted her shoulders.

Little did they knew Taehyung was there all the time, hiding behind the door. He slowly moved away when Yoongi came out, making sure he didn't see him. He waited for a few seconds before knocking the door. He handed her a book that looked like a diary. "What's that?" she curiously asked. "That's a diary... of Jin hyung. He knew he might have amnesia long before you came back. He wrote down all his memories in this book and told the doctor to give it to him once he wakes up. But the doctor told me it's better that you have it."

Seo Eun didn't open the book, she preferred to read it alone. "When you did arrive?" Seo Eun asked, insecure that he might hear the conversation with Yoongi. Taehyung was bad at acting, she'd knew right away. She sighed, "You heard us, didn't you?" she asked. Taehyung couldn't help himself but nodded. "I didn't mean to. What are you gonna do now?" he asked.

"Do what Taehyung ah? I'll probably just have to move in." she said putting the diary away for awhile. "How about your career?" he asked. "I don't know. All I know this child," she paused and placed her hand on the womb, "This child needs a father." she said. Taehyung didn't say anything, she was right. That child indeed needs a father and it can be only Jin.