Forty Six

As promised, here's the update for reaching 2K and 500 reads for my imagine although it's alr 1.8K for my imagine~ love u lots xxx

(April 10 2017 aka author nim's bd)

"The bag! The bag!" Jin yelled as he pointed at his pink bag that has all my food in. Jungkook picked it up and put it in the trunk. "We're going to be late." Jin complained as he slammed the trunk and made way for me to get in the car. "We're five hours early Jin, calm down." I laughed. "Yeh hyung, everything will be alright." Yoongi patted his shoulders as he sat down on the passenger seat.

Jin started up the engine and rolled down the window. "Jungkook, make sure you guys don't eat instant noodles." Eomma Jin warned. Jungkook, Namjoon, Taheyung and Hoseok who was left nodded their heads. Jimin sat next to me in the back seat, holding my hands tightly. "Nervous?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Of course I am. I'm going to create a human." I exclaimed.

"Where's my credit? Without me, it wouldn't have been possible." I saw Jin smirked from the rear mirror. "Pervert," Yoongi huffed. "It's a good thing Jungkook is not with us." Jin chuckled while making a right turn. "Seriously guys, Jungkook turned 20 this year. Stop treating him like a kid," I complained. "Is it just me or Seo Eun ssi started complaining a lot more than usual?" Yoongi asked. "See? I'm not the odd ball." Jin chuckled.

"Whatever guys," I rolled my eyes. Soon we arrived to the hospital as I got myself a private room until my surgery. "Gosh, I'm going to be a father." Jin squealed like a kid. "And I'm going to be a mother." I joined. We both were still young, it was totally normal for us to freak out. "Park Seo Eun, is it?" A nurse came in. Her face displayed anger evoked by jealousy. But I brushed it off, she might've been having a bad day.

I nodded my head. "That's my wife," Jin answered. "W-wife?" The nurse cried. Ah, here we go. Another fan wishing I'd either die in a car crash or fall from the 99th floor. "Not exactly wife," I corrected, not wanting to make her more angry than she is now. Jin remained silent. She was holding a file. Assuming we had to do some paperwork, I took out my pen.

"Can I have your sign oppa?" She handed Jin a piece of paper out of the file. Jin looked at me, lowkey asking permission from me. "What are you looking at? She's your fan, not mine." I said. Jin then signed the paper and drew a heart in the corner. Probably Jungkook taught him to do that! That international playboy!

"Thank you oppa, I love you." She gestured a heart out of her fingers. "I really hope your surgery goes well, Park Seo Eun ssi." She spoke, stressing on the really and sounding really sarcastic. "I'm sorry about that," Jin quickly said, noticing my here-we-go-again face.

"You don't have to be." I flashed him a smile. "The paperwork is done guys, the surgery is tonight." Jimin then came in with Yoongi. "But I thought you would want to fill this part yourself." Jimin handed me the paper. I looked for a blank;

Child's father __________
Marriage registration number________

I turned to Jin who looked exactly like me, clueless. We aren't even married yet. And it's not anytime soon. Gosh. I totally forgot about that.

"What did the reception say about leaving it blank?" I asked Jimin. Yoongi pursed his lips. "Just write Jin's hyung name and leave the second one blank. It should be fine." Jimin shrugged. "I'm sorry I didn't think ahead." Jin sighed. "Of course not, it's fine." I grinned.

"Okay, if that's settled. I'll return the paper to the reception." Jimin and Yoongi left again. "I'm really really sorry." Jin sat down. "It's not like I don't completely forgot about it but... I'm not me. And once I remember everything, this memory I had while being an idiot without memories will go away. I don't want the future me to have no memory of our wedding." He looked away. I slowly lifted his chin, "That's silly. I mean the kid will be registered under your family name and I'm totally fine with that, trust me. We can get married once you get memories come back. I'm not in a hurry, at all." I gave him a short peck.

His hands landed on my cheeks as he gave me a kiss on the forehead. "I love you Park Seo Eun, either I have my memories or not." He said. Soon, Jungkook, Hoseok, Namjoon, and Taehyung entered. "How did you guys got here?" I asked, surprised.

"Jungkook wanted to see the baby and wouldn't stop nagging us." Taehyung explained. "I'm not due until tonight." I answered. "Whatever, home's boring anyway." Jungkook pushed Jin away and gave me a tight hug. "You're so chubby." He laughed as he poked my stomach.

"That's my girlfriend you're touching." Jin smacked Jungkook's head. "Ow! Remember you all consider me as a kid!" He complained. "See? It's your fault. Told you!" I laughed.

(At night)

I was already transferred into a gurney, ready to take me into the surgery room. My hands started to sweat. "What if it's a boy? I mean ultrasounds are not 100% guaranteed." Namjoon the guru laughed. "What would we name him if it was a boy? Still Byeol Da?" Yoongi cracked up. "It's going to be a girl." Jin assured, tucking my hair and smiled.

"But what if-" then he interrupted me. "Then we call him Second Worldwide Handsome." Jin announced. We all ended up laughing.

(Seriously, author nim HATES bio so I have no clue of surgery procedures except the ones I learned from Kdramas. Let's just say she safely gave birth.)

Jin's POV

The doctor came out with a smile, relieving all of us. "Congratulations Mr. Kim Seok Jin, both the mother and the child is safe. Your son is such a cutie!" The doctor grinned. "Y-you're son?" I was stunned. Namjoon laughed his ass off. "Yes, I heard you're ultrasound result was a girl. It's not 100% guaranteed." The doctor patted my shoulder and left. "We shall call him second worldwide handsome then." Hoseok excitedly clapped his hands.