Thirty Two

I usually do updates only after 24 hours of my last update but guess I couldn't hold in the excitement that a new poster is coming out in 12 minutes. If you hadn't noticed, the posters come out in one hour interval. Jhope and Jimin one came out at 7:30 pm our time (Myanmar) and it's 8:18 pm now. Brace yourselves Armys! #LOVE__YOURSELF

Don't forget to retweet and tweet that hash tag on twitter! Vote on Soribada too <3

I dropped the grape juice that was in my hands, spilling it all over the floor. I focused on wiping them as Taehyung aggressively grabbed my wrist. "I need an answer." He demanded. All the members gasped in fear at the sight. What has our little innocent kid turned into? Probably that's the question running in their heads and mine.

"Taehyung ah," I stuttered. "Well you have me. You have all of us." I said but the grid on my wrist got even tighter. "You know what I mean. I want you to be my girlfriend." He said. I knew this was gonna happen! How do I stop time? Will someone help me! But I suddenly remembered what my mom said when I was during my surgery. She said I know what's the answer deep inside me. I took a deep breath and let it out, set my tone and mindset before I spoke. "I don't wanna hurt you but I'd perfer being friends." I said. Namjoon and Yoongi made an awww voice while Hoseok and Jungkook whispered at each other. Jimin was silent, judging the situation carefully. Taehyung then stood up and left.

"Does that mean you like my brother?" Seolhyun asked. Jin hit her head, signaling to shut up. "Maybe the party ends here. Let's all go back to our rooms." Yoongi announced. Everyone silent left the room as Jin, Seolhyun and Jimin were the only left since this was in their room.

"Good night guys." I said, preparing to leave. "I didn't see that coming. I mean Taehyung proposing you." Jimin shrugged. Jin was just talking to his sister. "Neither did I. But anyways, I have to go. Good night, and you too Jin!" I flashed a tiny smile before heading back to my room.

As usual, I wasn't used to the new surrounding that was suffocating me and stopping me from sleep. I opened the windows as I saw Jin again, idiotically walking on the shore. I put on my slippers as I went to him. "Up again?" I asked. I startled him a bit as he dropped something. I bent down to pick it up. I froze when I saw a Polaroid of me and him cuddling on our first anniversary.

He quickly picked it up and shoved it in his pocket. "You still have it?" I asked with a voice that was like barely heard due to the hard rain. "Good memories necessarily doesn't have to be bad memories just because you're not with the person in it anymore." he said, giving me a mirthless smile.

"When are you going back?" he asked as he turned away from me. "Approximately at the end of April I suppose." I answered. I couldn't tell what he was doing but I only heard him sigh. He then grabbed his jacket that was on the sand and rubbed the sand off. "Good night Seo Eun ah." he said as he wiped his face. Was he crying? I blocked his way to look at his face. He indeed was crying.

"J-Jin, are you crying?" I brokenly asked. "Don't do this to me Seo Eun. I'm afraid I'll fail to be friends with you." he said, avoiding my eye contact. I cupped his face and wiped off his tears. I know I shouldn't be doing this but this time, I let my heart win. Maybe this was what I needed and what I should've been doing all the time.

Suddenly without any notice he grabbed my waist and crushed into my lips. I missed those soft cherry lips as I passionately kissed him back. His hands slowly traveled up my spines and to my neck, pulling me even closer. My hands tightly gripped on is broad shoulders as I hopped onto his waist and he balanced me.

He passionately kissed my neck as I slip out a slight moan. "Ready?" he asked. I nodded.

(Yes, they did have sex but I won't be putting details. I'll leave that to you guys. I read the guidelines and it says I won't need to rate this mature since it doesn't involve a sex scene with details)

I woke up the next morning as I felt the cold bed sheet touching my laps. Am I not wearing shorts? I lazily opened my eyes and realized I had sex with Jin last night! I almost let out a scream but that would wake Jin and everyone who's next door.

I secretly sneaked out of the bed and wore anything that was nearby which was his white shirt. Suddenly someone knocked on the door. I quickly covered Jin with the sheets and went to the door. I took a deep breath as I opened it but the gap had to be small in case somebody sees Jin inside.

"It's 11 am noona! We're all leaving today. Did you forget?" Jungkook yelled. What! "It's 11 already?" I screamed. "Yes, we're leaving at 1 after lunch. I haven't seen Jin hyung all morning but Jimin said he's still sleeping. Come to the lobby soon noona, we'll wait for you." Jungkook waved and left.

Why would Jimin say Jin's been sleeping the entire morning if he's been on my bed since last night! Does Jimin know? Gosh, I'm in deep trouble. "Jin, wake up! It's 11!" I said, beating him up. He rubbed his eyes but squinted them as soon as he opened them because the sun was too bright. "You're awake?" He asked, smirking. "Well worldwide handsome, it's 11 in the morning and members are waiting for us! You need to leave before anyone see us!" I annoyingly said while brushing my hair.

"I won't be able to leave if you don't give me back my shirt." He said, eyeing on me. "Sorry, I'll go change." I grab a few clothes and changed quickly as I returned him his dress. He jumped out of the bed as I squinted my eyes. "I'm wearing boxers." He said, giggling. "Hurry up, will you?" I teasingly hit him.

"Alright jagiya." I startled when he called me that away. Without saying anything, he pressed his soft lips against my forehead and left. What now? What the hell is going to happen! Did I do something too stupid? Holy, think I just did. God save me.