Four.

"Danny, did you hear what I heard?" Finn says while laughing like he's making fun of the guy. The blonde guy named Danny. "loud and clear."

"You can't dissolve yourself in my group. You have decided that you are part of my team and then you came up here telling me you are not?" said Danny.

"I didn't say that" I replied "just saying that I'm into Arts." defending myself.

"Danny you can't talk to her that way. That is so rude." Finn is about to stay beside me.

He walks on the way to me and then wrapped his arms in my shoulder like we have a close relationship.

"I guess she is mine..for real."

I looked at him then grimaced, "You're the..leader...of Arts?" I asked, he nod.

"You can't steal my member especially when they are new."

"Oops, I never heard that kind of rule." Finn chuckles "Danny, you forget, if the newbie didn't know what the hell are group means, you can introduce it to them so they'll realize what kind of people they are going to stick with." he exclaimed.

"What is putting a group in this fucking paper if they change it eventually?" Danny said.

"B-because I didn't wrote that. Maybe my dad did." I said, to make the war stop. Instead this camp or this group or whatever it is could show the better me, they more likely aggravated my feelings.

"What did you say?" Danny asked. In a very ironic sound.

"My dad surprised me a ticket pass of HipCamp, maybe he tries to fill up and complete those without asking me."

"Or maybe your dad wants you to be part of Politics." said Danny.

"But he's not me." I said shyly. I hate when I rant. I hate when I manipulate people. I hate when I make people feel embarrassed. I don't want them to feel discomfort to me.

Before Danny walked out at us he tore the paper and then stamping.

"Don't mind him" Finn slap the air then giggles. We both laughs because of his immature walk out.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to reject his group."

"Don't feel sorry for him, he deserve that."

"But..why is it so big deal to him to have a new member?"

"An extra points! The more people in the group the more works are going to be passed." he explained.

"Elaborate please."

"Just..you'll figure it out." Finn said. "umm, we haven't had a normal self introduce." he started to walk and I follow him.

I laugh "I am Alanis but you can call me Alan."

"You said that a million times before this moment with me." Finn said.

"Do you have many members?"

He shrugged, "Just a few and they will like you, I promise." he looks at me, "I'm Finn by the way." he offer his hand to me. "shake hands?" he smiled like a killing smile, I might die. And I accepted his hand. "because yeah I'm starting to like you"

"Thanks. I'm liking you too. You are..." I paused.

"I'm Finn. You're missing my name." he laughs.

"No, I mean, you're..Irish?" I covered my mouth to secretly laugh at him.

"Oh, yeah. I'm sorry." he rubs his hair, and started to stand up in front of me "I am Finn, 21, Scottish" he once again offered his hand.

I shake my hand in his, "Hi Finn, I am Alan, 18, American." I smiled.