Five.

It's 6:30 am. I am expecting nobody's awake. And there it is. No one is.

Last night people drink different alcohol in canteen. Like the guy said, eat whatever available here. But they drink whatever drinks are available.

Also last night, I didn't heard what the three guys name when they speech. The black named Rio, but I'm not sure. The tall one and the blue haired guy are..(I don't know) I didn't listen that much. Hope they consider it. Hope they introduce each groups again and introduce themselves again too.

And also last night, I got bumped to a girl from I-don't-know-your-existence group. A small thin blonde, blue eyed, has freckles, has full of ear piercings, wearing a full hipster girl was being mean to me. I don't understand what is she saying to me but I wasn't that drunk.

Someone underneath my bed moaned. I positioned myself bending down to look who is it. "Cady?" I said.

She look up at me, "Hi. Good morning Alan." her eyes is teary.

I was surprise to realized why am I here in this room. Why am I in this double deck bed. And where is Elle? The other girl from our group. The dark haired girl. The South African-American girl.

"W-where is Elle?" I asked Cady.

She pointed some thing in front of her. When I look at the area she indicated, I saw a queen clean bed and a black girl lying in there.

The silence of the room break when someone knock on the door forcefully and opened it.

"Announcement! 7am at hipcanteen." Finn's morning greet.

He looks at Cady on the way to Elle, the girl who woke up because of Finn's knock and then he look up at me. "Good morning, Alan." he smiled, like a care less. A smile that anything could ever happen a lovely way. His dimples, his chin in a perfect shaped, his lips with humbled and joyful smile. He suddenly turned his look to the two "good morning Cady and Elle. Please make it fast we can't be late." he walks out.

~

And again, bunch of teenagers in canteen making a massive loud noise. Each of them has a different kind of noises. Like in Danny's group, seems they have a serious argument. In my group, they are criticizing the art of Monalisa. Here I am, seating and watching them talking. I'm sure I look pathetic, my chin rested in my hands and grimacing. Does this conversation opens more often? Because if it does, I must be ready in my own opinion.

After some time, the trios came up again. They are standing on the stage smiling and seems like they're listening to people who has making different unpleasant sounds.

The first one who take the microphone is the blue haired guy. He is way too cool.

"Peeps, peeps" he's clapping his hands. I stand up for cooperating "Listen! Big announcement!" they begin to take a moment of silence. "Once again, if somebody's around here didn't know me, I am John." he stare at the guys behind him.

The black guy half bend to reach the mic, "And I am Keith. The guy on the right side is Rio." then I found that I was drunk last night, thinking that Rio is the black guy which isn't (bad guess) maybe because it's suit on him than to the tall guy.

"Since you know our name. It's time to know yours." John said, everyone shocked. "I'm just kidding. I'll tell you each groups name anyway"

The trios whispers and argue who will tell us each group's name.

"Okay. Fine, Rio's here to tell you." John rolls his eyes.

"Let's not make your life difficult. I am Rio, 30 something, a red head tall guy, founder of this camp and tells you that Awks are the artist one." he salute to our side. I was surprised that people around me expecting to be introduced first. "On the center is Aniston's group it's called Sheezle. People who has a cool fashion sense."