Chapter 1 - The Break Up

Maya limped into Topanga's worn out from the walk here. Lucas saw her in pain, pick her up, carried her to her seat and ordered her a very berry smoothie. He returned not 3 minutes later with 2 smoothies in his hands.
"What's wrong Maya?" Lucas asked
"Oh nothing Owen broke up with me you know the normal."
"Oh Maya I am so sorry what happen?"
"I DON'T want to talk about"
"I am not going to force you." Lucas replied calmly.
"Where's Riley..... And Farkle?"
"Farkle is still getting over the Smackle drama and Riley trying to finish some homework due tomorrow."
"Oh......so.......(awkward moment of silence) just the 2 of us then"
"Yeah...I guess so....."
Then without a warning Maya started sobbing, Lucas rushed to her side put his arms around her and hugged her tight.
"It's alright, what happen?"
"Could we not do it here."
"You need some fresh air, we'll walk to the park"
Lucas helped Maya up and out the door, they walked to a nearby park and brought ice cream with chocolate sauce and purple sprinkles. They then found an empty park bench where they sat so Maya could rest.
"Lucas, I....well...I..."
"Maya, take your time"
"OK Owen took me to the movies.........we saw Juarrasic World 2 ........then....we..... had milkshakes and talked at his favourite diner.....oh....then.......we.....um....."
"Take your time Maya"
"We got into the taxi........and he pulled out his phone and text me......." She pulled out her phone and to show Lucas.
The text said: Maya, I think we should breakup cause I don't like you anymore! So don't call me x
"How could he do such a thing?!"
"He then stopped the taxi 4 blocks away from Topanga's and told me to get out......I couldn't go anymore my leg really hurt...I just wanted to go home......but......I....can't walk that far"
Lucas gave her another tight hug and sat there with her, his arm around her and her head resting on his shoulder.
"Lucas, we had been together for 2 years,"
"That's just how life is, sometimes you get lucky and other times you loose, that's why you always have friends, to put you back together."
A long silent pause
"Lucas,"
"Yes?"
"You will always be here right?"
"Of course, whenever you need me I will be there,"
"Thank you in case I forget Thank you,"