Chapter 6 - Wednesday

Lucas, Riley and Maya were at the hospital to visit Farkle, they just wanted there friend back.
"Maya, do you think Farkle will ever wake up?" Whispered Lucas as Maya and he were walking down the hall towards Farkles room.
"I hope so for Riley, she seems to be the one who got really hurt when it happened,"
"I hope so too, Maya have you thought about what I said?"
"Of course I have every time I look at you I think about it,"
"So do you have an answer yet?"
"I don't know,"
"I see,"
"Come on huckleberry I still care about you,"
"Oh l get it,"
"Thank you for understanding," she said as she gave him a friendly kiss on the cheek.
Maya enters the room and is embraced by Riley.
"Maya, how did you get here?"
Then Lucas entered the room.
"Oh, the doctor checked him again today, nothing since Sunday."
"I see,"
"Yeah that's what I said," Topanga said as she entered the room. "I hope he is alright in there, I hope he comes through."
They stayed there for half an hour or so just talking when Maya got a text from her mom saying that she had a date and couldn't do dinner.
"I guess, I'm coming to yours tonight for dinner."
"Why don't you all come, to dinner?" Topanga said with a smile.
"I'd love to," Lucas said.
Two hours later
Riley was setting the table when Maya and Lucas came in, Lucas looked nervous for some reason when he saw that Riley's Uncle Bong was there.
Maya was just casually flirting with Josh every time he came close to her and it didn't help that they sat together either.
Lucas started to get tense and angry, during dinner. Maya noticed and said she needed to take a walk and so did Lucas, she stood up and drag him outside.
"What's with her?" Josh asked after they left.
"I don't know, I think Lucas was getting tense again and she's the only one who can clam him down." Riley said.
"Oh I see,"
Outside
"Lucas, what's wrong?"
"You, every time you see that guy you melt at his feet!"
"So I have a crush on a guy how does that impact you?"
"Because you haven't given me a good answer yet,"
"That's because I don't know!"
"Don't know what, if you like me or not? How is this so hard do you like me yes or no?"
There was a long eery pause.
"Of course I like you, you're a good guy,"
"Then why hide it, Riley and I are over, so are you and Owen what is stopping us!"
"Me, I don't know if I like you or like like you,"
"Why didn't you say that?"
"Because, I would sound stupid,"
"No you wouldn't," Lucas said while grabbing her to face him. "I like you when your stupid and weird and different, I like that no matter how much you are hurting inside you always look out for Riley and Farkle, and that hope you get when Shawn walks in the room, the big goofy smile you give him, I love it all every part of you even the broken bits, because that means your not perfect like me but perfect in your own way, I LOVE you Maya and nothing will ever change."
Maya then leaned in and kissed him right on the lips.
"I guess you like like me then," Lucas said with a grin.
"Yeah," Maya said as she leaned in for a more passionate kiss.