Chapter 15

Chapter Fifteen- Borrowed Time (Part 2)

Azriel

"Girl...I gotta go see him later." I tell Natalie as I'm folding up clothes and telling her how I have to go see Bishop since he's in the hospital.

"So that's your man now or something?" She ask lighting up her pipe. I roll my eyes at the fact that she's doing drugs in our place, but I brush it off.

I ponder on her question, and giggle at it. "Yep he sure is...girl I think he's the one."

"Y ou let him hit back in vegas huh?" She hits the pipe and smirk at me, causing me to blush and reminisce on the memories of a few days ago.

"Yes I did...and it felt so fucking amazing, it lasted two hours. He is a freak for real for real. "I smack my jaw and toss some of the close in the basket.

"Look at you...all in love and shit. He got yo ass wide open." She's right, it's only been a week or two since we've been messing with each other, but I am already developing feelings for him. Being in Bishop presense, is something that feel privelged, I kind of feel like he is dream come true, because I've been waiting for the right man to sweep me off  my feet for so long.

"I guess I'm in love a little bit." I take a deep breath. "He is everything I want in a man."

"That's good..I feel like the dick got you in ya feelings a little bit..but hey I'm happy for you. So he accepts you for you?"

"Y-yeah."

She pokes out her lip and shrugs. "That's good, did you tell him about Isaiah."

"Yeah he knows about him...ima have them meet sometime."

"You taking it a little bit too far now bitch." She laughs, then gets up and exit the room.

My cell phone then rings, while it's sitting beside me in on the couch, I pick it up smiling, in hopes that it's Bishop telling me that I can see him, but the caller identification says other wise, it is a unknown number.

"Hello?" I answer.

"Hello you have a call from Brittany Jones, an inmate from Central Regional  Dentention Facility, Would you accept the charges?"

I take a deep breath and rub my forehead frustrated. "Yes I'll accept them."

"Pook?" She calls me by my nickname, which frustrates me because I hate when people designate me as that.

"What?"

"Is Isaiah there, I called you're dad and they ain't answer. I want to talk to him, since I missed my last three phone calls, I got into another fight so I got some of my rights taken away."

"No he is not here Britt...try calling them again."

"Are you lying to me?" She questions.

I roll my eyes and place my hand on my forehead, I swear this girl can be so bothersome at times.

"No, why would I do that?"

"Because you're a sneak motherfucka'....and I know what your trying to do."

"Okay okay..." I wave her off. "Look he ain't here, I'll talk to you some other time." I attempt to hang up the phone but she stops me,

She yells. "Wait Pook? I-I need you to not lead him down the wrong path, do you hear me? Don't confuse him! Don't let him forget about me!"

"He's not gonna forget about you, okay?"

"Just teach him how to be strong, okay?"

"Yeah a'ight." I hang up the phone and rub the crook of my neck, trying to not let her get to me.